Well-Made Bodybuilding Video

Illustrates the emotional highs and lows of bodybuilding

Awesome find, man…I don’t have any audio on my computer, but it still got me amped just watching the amount of iron getting thrown around there.

I don’t care what anyone says about these steroid-induced animals, they train harder and sacrifice more than anyone I’ve ever seen in the gym.

[quote]Hambone1818 wrote:
Awesome find, man…I don’t have any audio on my computer, but it still got me amped just watching the amount of iron getting thrown around there.

I don’t care what anyone says about these steroid-induced animals, they train harder and sacrifice more than anyone I’ve ever seen in the gym. [/quote]

Top vid, get some audio if you can, it goed off!

The induced animals just inspire me to train harder, no excuses for me they just set the bar for what i need to achieve.

You should definitely try and give it another go around with some audio. There is some narration in the beginning and end and the music selection is all pretty good.

The spoken word intro by Henry Rollins got me fuckin’ hype.

DAMNIT!!! Seeing all these responses about the audio and not being able to hear it is just pissing me off. I could tell there was some intense music going off when it was flashing in and out of different guys throwing the weight around. Anyway, I might have to throw some of this on at work if it’s that good.

Oh, and I checked out some of the other videos on YouTube while I was on there, some good bodybuilding stuff all over that site even sans the audio.

great vid…i like the part where they show that bb sitting at his kitchen table next to his daughter. Hilarious comparison. and you certainly cant watch too many ronnie coleman highlights!

Ronnie Coleman is funny as shit. I recently got one of his movies and it was pretty dam good entertainment. It was so entertaining in fact, my wife could not stop watching it, and she dislikes pro bodybuilders.

Anyhow, cool find man. The look of pain on those guys faces is priceless, and the part where Ronnie is shaking his head and says; “That was heavy,” is hilarious.