Well At Least One SARM Works

I cant remember which SARMs, but several absolutely CRUSH your SHBG.

I remember reading on a forum where a guys SHBG went from 30’s to single digit, like… 9…

Any suggestions
I was not aware of the suppression with the Sarms. I ran LGD-4033 pill form for about 4.5 weeks. Ive been off for about 3 months now never did a pct.

My total test went from 642 to 432
My SHBG was at 69 the last i checked
Drs did not want to run my LH levels the first 2 months and said nothing was wrong but i could feel the suppression

Currently
Total Test: 200-Afternoon Levels
LH 3.0
FSH 5.3
Prolactin 7.3

Only taking Zinc and 800mg of DIM/Indol
I do not want to permanently damage my endogenous system I want to recover it

Dr. wants to put me on a test cypionate cycle followed by a dose of HCG

Suggestions are much appreciated

Create you’re own thread. There’s no way you’re doc wants to prescribe a cycle for hypogonadism… Really? That’s like prescribing someone a “cycle” of hydrocortisone + fludrocortisone for Addison’s disease, hoping everything goes back to normal afterwards… The thought makes me laugh lol

What you probably need, my friend … is time, chances are you’ll rebound eventually. Testosterone does tend to fluctuate 20-30 percent based on age from morning to afternoon, as the bodies natural circadium rhythm causes a peak T release at morning (gonadotropins elevate at night) and a slow nadir until evening. Still 200 in the afternoon is shit, I wouldn’t even be happy with 350 in the afternoon (maybe in the evening)

If time isn’t an option look into a HTPA restart, as it may work given you have no other underlying endocrine pathology.

Finally what’s you’re diet, lifestyle (stress etc) like. Do you use any prescription meds known to effect T and/or recreational drugs.

Otherwise look into TRT I guess, but it’d be a shame if you fucked up based on one small cycle. Give it another 3 months or so

How old are you?

Sorry man new to this and making a new thread my bad.

I’m 34 I had more bloods done in the am with fasting and I’m at 300 on testosterone never had any medications or anything. Diet is pretty clean I’ve loss about 15lbs of muscle. I was in the gym 5 days a week before this and naturally in shape.

I did see an endo that looked into everything and suggested clomid. He did not want to go the test c route.

I’m no expert, but if I could see a copy of you’re labs (blur out you’re name and any personal details obviously) I may be able to offer some help.

image image

This is new bloodwork by the way from my previous post. The endo put me on 50mg of clomid a day for six weeks I suggested nolva with it but he refused.

Should I continue to take DIM would that help with estrogen control?

your estrogen is 13 with a range of 20-47 its basicly crashed.
Why would you want to take any kind of E2 control? Dump the DIM

I would investigate why your Albumin is so high.
You should also spend more time in the sunshine with your shirt off or start taking D3 supplements

I was having estrogenic side effects when it first started and since I started taking it that subsided for the most part. Albumin could be high because all I’ve been eating is chicken mainly. Yea that was in range until this last visit. For someone reason when I take vitamin d it makes me freak a bit

I believe your blood test is telling us your estrogenic side effects was something else.
I eat 7 lbs of chicken breast a week my Albumin is 4.4 and has not budges in 4 years.

Supplemental D3 should be accompanied by K2. To much D3 in the absence of acceptable levels of K2 is not good for your heart. That’s what I’ve been reading lately anyways. It’s about calcium absorption.

All day thanks that’s good to know because my calcium is a bit high as well

Yea this is true I have read that the sarms are quite hard on the liver as well not sure if that plays a part. But I feel dehydrated in my chest muscles cramping feeling