T Nation

Welfare for the Capitalists!

Have you ever seen, outside of a welfare line, so many hands reaching for a handout.

The idea of business is to succeed. If the business can not succeeed it should die so something else can take it’s place.

These freeloaders need to go. First, they don’t pay their share in taxes. Second, everytime they get in trouble their hands go out.

I guess the dress code at the welfare office just took a giant step up. Italian designer suits and shoes.

In a sick sense it is.

Capitalist welfare = corporatism.

Thank you government money machine.

[quote]streamline wrote:
Have you ever seen, outside of a welfare line, so many hands reaching for a handout.

The idea of business is to succeed. If the business can not succeeed it should die so something else can take it’s place.

These freeloaders need to go. First, they don’t pay their share in taxes. Second, everytime they get in trouble their hands go out.

I guess the dress code at the welfare office just took a giant step up. Italian designer suits and shoes.[/quote]

How are these people capitalists if they believe in hand outs? They aren’t any different in morality to the life long welfare recipients who can work.

American liberalism. it fails.

[quote]streamline wrote:

asdf

I guess the dress code at the welfare office just took a giant step up. Italian designer suits and shoes.[/quote]

Few things say ignorant like imagining people in welfare lines happily sticking out their hands for free money.

[quote]CappedAndPlanIt wrote:
Few things say ignorant like imagining people in welfare lines happily sticking out their hands for free money.[/quote]

What is your point?

This thread is about corporate welfare.

[quote]CappedAndPlanIt wrote:
Few things say ignorant like imagining people in welfare lines happily sticking out their hands for free money.[/quote]