Welcome to Palestine

[quote]Wreckless wrote:
John S. wrote:
I say carpet bomb.

You shouldn’t flaunt your stupidity.

On second thought, it becomes you.

[/quote]
Wow wreckless just wow. Why not go hide for a while and come back later when you have something to say.

[quote]John S. wrote:
Wreckless wrote:
John S. wrote:
I say carpet bomb.

Wow wreckless just wow. Why not go hide for a while and come back later when you have something to say.[/quote]

Something smart you mean? Something smart like “I say carpet bomb”.

I just did.

[quote]Tokoya wrote:
It only took less than
two years for them to turn their new country into a failed state.

Now, hundreds of Palestinians wait at borders into Israel as international aid officials tried to determine how to care for them. Pathetic parasites that they are.

Who ever coined the phrase that “Palestinians never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity” was a genius. [/quote]

When did they ever have a new country? Don’t call the gaza strip “their new country”. It was an open prison from day 1. With the Israeli blocking the borders, no access to the sea (fisherboats were being blown out of the water by the Israeli navy), with their airport shut down.

Think before you post man.

[quote]Wreckless wrote:
Tokoya wrote:
It only took less than

Now, hundreds of Palestinians wait at borders into Israel as international aid officials tried to determine how to care for them. Pathetic parasites that they are.

Who ever coined the phrase that “Palestinians never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity” was a genius.

When did they ever have a new country? Don’t call the gaza strip “their new country”. It was an open prison from day 1. With the Israeli blocking the borders, no access to the sea (fisherboats were being blown out of the water by the Israeli navy), with their airport shut down.

Think before you post man.[/quote]

Hey wreckless, I heard hamas is look for recruits. Do us a favor and join them. That’s the only place where more stupidity couldn’t possibly hurt.

[quote]Wreckless wrote:
Tokoya wrote:
It only took less than

Who ever coined the phrase that “Palestinians never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity” was a genius.

Think before you post man.[/quote]

You are right, they are way to fucking stupid to have their own country. AND, look who is getting to take care of the refugees, Israel! Lucky them.

[quote]Wreckless wrote:
When did they ever have a new country? Don’t call the gaza strip “their new country”. It was an open prison from day 1. With the Israeli blocking the borders, no access to the sea (fisherboats were being blown out of the water by the Israeli navy), with their airport shut down. [/quote]

Ah! Gaza…I’m sure every American will be more than content to live under those conditions. It’s only those ungrateful greedy Palestinians that keep complaining about details such as arbitrary Mossad kidnappings, tanks blowing their homes and living in the most dense area on the planet.

[quote]lixy wrote:
Ah! Gaza…I’m sure every American will be more than content to live under those conditions. It’s only those ungrateful greedy Palestinians that keep complaining about details such as arbitrary Mossad kidnappings, tanks blowing their homes and living in the most dense area on the planet.[/quote]

Come one, come all! See the amazing lixy and his strobovision.

Yes, boys and girls, he sees only a fraction of what actually occurs. Fatah and Hamas running in the street with masks, shooting in the air and at each other? Oh, no, he doesn’t see that. What, suicide and car bombs they admit to setting in Israel? Oh, surely not that. Does he see that the Palestinians suffer because of the choices and bloody actions of a few? Sorry, boys and girls. Not that either. Abductions? Nope.

Don’t be sad, boys and girls. The Amazing lixy is a wonder to behold. A wonder that he doesn’t behold the whole picture instead of only the parts he wants to see.

:wink:

[quote]Wreckless wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
snipeout wrote:
Does it really matter who is in power in the middle east? Whoever it is will play the same game. They use the religion to control and opress the masses, they will still condone acts of terror to accomplish their goals. With this in mind don’t you think the western world is going to support the leaders that reign the leash in a little tighter?

It seems the reasonable people are intimidated/outnumbered by the crazies.

More and more it seems the only solution is to let them murder each other. They are very good at it.

My sentiments exactly when I hear about yet another shooting in the US.[/quote]

[quote]lixy wrote:
Wreckless wrote:

Ah! Gaza…I’m sure every American will be more than content to live under those conditions. It’s only those ungrateful greedy Palestinians that keep complaining about details such as arbitrary Mossad kidnappings, tanks blowing their homes and living in the most dense area on the planet.[/quote]

They are scrambling to get into Israel. They must not be too afraid of the Mossad.

Face it, they did it to themselves.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
They are scrambling to get into Israel. They must not be too afraid of the Mossad.

Face it, they did it to themselves.[/quote]

Alright. i never denied the fact that things would be much better out there if they spoke with a united voice instead of letting pity differences divide them. But, come on, Arafat renounced violence and where did it get him? The Israeli ruling class has no interest in peace.

If they did follow international law settle on the overwhelmingly approved consensus, they would have to, not only stopping building new settlements, but also dismantle illegal ones. And seriously, if you were a Palestinian, would you settle for scattered bits as your state? I know I wouldn’t.

[quote]lixy wrote:
…Arafat renounced violence and where did it get him?
[/quote]

LOL!! Whatever.

[quote]lixy wrote:
But, come on, Arafat renounced violence and where did it get him? The Israeli ruling class has no interest in peace.

[/quote]

The whole Arafat situation still baffles me. The Israelis kept calling on him to stop the violence and car bombings Hamas was using against them. Arafat would reply that he had no control over them, then the Israelis would attack him and his government.

From what is going on there now, I came to the conclusion that Arafat was telling the truth, but didn’t want to go to war against Hamas and thus be seen as an Israeli agent.

Therefore, his govt. was the Israeli whipping boy.

They were also corrupt as hell which didn’t help matters.

[quote]lixy wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:

Face it, they did it to themselves.

Alright. i never denied the fact that things would be much better out there if they spoke with a united voice instead of letting pity differences divide them. But, come on, Arafat renounced violence and where did it get him? …[/quote]

Laughable. Until his dying day Arafat stole from the Palestinians and funded violence.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
Laughable. Until his dying day Arafat stole from the Palestinians and funded violence.[/quote]

We all know he was benefiting from the status quo and how uninterested in peace he was.

[quote]Wreckless wrote:
John S. wrote:
Wreckless wrote:
John S. wrote:
I say carpet bomb.

Wow wreckless just wow. Why not go hide for a while and come back later when you have something to say.

Something smart you mean? Something smart like “I say carpet bomb”.

I just did.[/quote]

Carpet bombing wins wars. ‘Nice’ wars, where you care more about the civilian population than the enemy does, just plain suck.

Imagine if we had treated the Nazis with kid gloves — Sprechen Sie Deutsch, Wreckless?

[quote]Gkhan wrote:
lixy wrote:
But, come on, Arafat renounced violence and where did it get him? The Israeli ruling class has no interest in peace.

The whole Arafat situation still baffles me. The Israelis kept calling on him to stop the violence and car bombings Hamas was using against them. Arafat would reply that he had no control over them, then the Israelis would attack him and his government.

From what is going on there now, I came to the conclusion that Arafat was telling the truth, but didn’t want to go to war against Hamas and thus be seen as an Israeli agent.

Therefore, his govt. was the Israeli whipping boy.

They were also corrupt as hell which didn’t help matters.[/quote]

Didn’t Arafat have $2 billion in Swiss banks, that his widow got? All while his people lived in misery? And he got a Peace Prize!!!

I say: Carpet Bombing.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

I say: Carpet Bombing.

[/quote]

You rock, dude.

Yeah, they were corrupt as hell and held their people down. Did those people elect Arafat? I know he was head of the PLO and all. What was the process there? If they did, they chose their own ruler and he was as crooked as all the other dictators in the M.E.

What have we all learned? The Palestinians are incapable of governing themselves peacefully alongside Israel.
Far too many have been raised with the ideology of Islamic supremacy over the Jew.
They will always fight to destroy Israel, when not busy killing each other.

They’ve raised generations of children paraded around in mock suicide vests.
We’re talking about kids raised to believe Jews are descended from monkeys and pigs. Children taught that Jews steal children at night to drink their blood.

…No one asked -on our side-which particular Israel Hamas was supposed to recognize…

1. This is an exercise in futility. Take your pick. Is there ANY Israel that Hamas would recognize?

2. Is the suggestion that Hamas is this Rock of Honor and Purity…immune from corruption and outside influence? Whose agenda is always in the best interest of the Palestinian People?

Please…

Mufasa

[quote]Mufasa wrote:
…No one asked -on our side-which particular Israel Hamas was supposed to recognize…

1. This is an exercise in futility. Take your pick. Is there ANY Israel that Hamas would recognize?

2. Is the suggestion that Hamas is this Rock of Honor and Purity…immune from corruption and outside influence? Whose agenda is always in the best interest of the Palestinian People?

Please…

Mufasa [/quote]

Exactly, Hamas has said time and again it will never recognize Israel. Ever. For them, it’s a religious/political stance. Because of the religious component, they can never give up on the destruction of Israel.