Welcome to Hell

What ever happened to off topic it was so fun once? MBE lego pics rocked!

Any way …if you can’t have fun with us geeks fucking LEAVE
Ahm… here is a pic of Selma
I think out of all the characters I like abe - for his intuitive skill and then selma’s for her ability to control “the violet fire!”

jaybvee you are so on the money GDT has put so much care in to this chareter and the fans know and love him for it.
But the mainstream pop. that has had their head stuffed in fucking MM2000+ need to chill out.

Il Cazzo- You know Calgary is a great City. If you move here I would be up to taking you out to my FAV comic shop and show you why I like Hellboy.

If you liked Blade I think the battle scens will hold up,
but the tounge and cheek side of Hellboy has come through with the guidance of GDT.

Personaly I am all gung ho because my family got to be involved in the filming and was allot of fun.
Prauge is such a beautiful city.
ahhhhh

If you could act in a remake of a comic who would you want to play?

I think it would be a toss up of Super girl and I would so love to do this issue “Wings”

And the legacy

Hmmm…good question for us comic book goobs Eva. I have alwasy been a bit of a loner and the obvious loner heroes have already been done (DD, Wolverine). I was a huge Surfer fan till they fragged that up back in the 90s.
Hmmm…the Beast would be cool but I can’t say I’m that smart.

Hmmm…

Selma is hot.

E Pluribus… man, if the guys at work saw your pix and knew you were into this shit… Woooeeee… Hot women into comics ?! Still speed skating ?

btw I think Underworld (even tho I don’t think it was ever a comic) was also filmed in Prague… old European cities have that vibe…

That’s why it’s called Off Topic so we can show our other sides…

Can’t lift ALL the time.

I would have to be Ghostrider. He was cool and now I thing CGI technology is good enouge to set my bald head on fire.

This comes out today. Gonna go see it tonight.

As far as I know, Ghostrider is in the works.

I have friends who saw the sneak preview of the movie 3 days ago, and they said it kicked some serious ass…

ghostrider has been in the works for quite some time now. But I haven’t heard anythnig about it for almost a year, when I did it was rumoured nicholas cage was gonna star in it, not sure if that still holds true.

if i could be any character it would be Dwight from the old sin city by frank miller. that was probably the coolest comic ever.
p.s. hellboy looks fuckin incredible
dark horse is where it’s at

WHITE FLASH: That Miller guy is the man! I have yet to see someone give a spin to comics the way he did it with Batman in The Dark Knight Returns and everything that revolved around it.

So far, I have never been disappointed by Frank Miller stuff. He`s truly one of a kind.

this movie was not worth the 10 dollars i paid… maybe it’s worth 5 but not 10…

From Yahoo news:

Hellboy, starring Ron Perlman as the comic-book superhero with red skin, horns and a tail, debuted as the top flick with $23.5 million, according to studio estimates Sunday.

Brad looks like you owe IL some Red Kat!!

bumpskis

Just saw it tonight. Good movie. Hellboy’s personality is perfect. Perlman does it great. I’d give it 4 stars outta 5. Nazi’s + Occult = always freaky stuff.

Oh and Selma Blair = hottest girl evar.