Welcome Back NFL Fans

Skins Cheerleaders look in fine form, I am warm for their form.

Brett Favre is back from retirement also.
Good form? Bad form? You decide.

I’m sure nothing 2 weeks of 2 a days won’t fix.

[quote]TKOWKD1 wrote:
Brett Favre is back from retirement also.
Good form? Bad form? You decide.

I’m sure nothing 2 weeks of 2 a days won’t fix.[/quote]

Stop it. Just stop. No more about Favre. Post some more pics of cheerleaders or something. Anything but Favre.

Post your picks, predictions, and hopes for your team.

Even Canada is getting NFL Games this year aka F’You Buffalo Series.

I’m just glad I won’t have to travel to Detroit or Buffalo to deal with the shitty American Border Patrol.

If Favre was a real man he would go to the Jets and win us a superbowl, but he is so self centered and has the ego of a child he can not handle the N.Y. media.

One for you Doug.

I’m actually kind of interested to see what Parcells can do in Miami. He certainly can’t make things worse down there.

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
I’m actually kind of interested to see what Parcells can do in Miami. He certainly can’t make things worse down there. [/quote]

Not true, they could lose all 16 games this year.

[quote]print wrote:
If Favre was a real man he would go to the Jets and win us a superbowl, but he is so self centered and has the ego of a child he can not handle the N.Y. media.

One for you Doug.[/quote]

Oh come on, he’s just having fun out there.

I’m a Niner’s fan, so I’m not really looking forward to the mess that this season will be for them and seeing Alex Smith suck more.

At least we have Patrick Willis.

[quote]m0dd3r wrote:
analog_kid wrote:
I’m actually kind of interested to see what Parcells can do in Miami. He certainly can’t make things worse down there.

Not true, they could lose all 16 games this year.[/quote]

They do play the Ravens again this year, the only team they beat last year.

I guess I’m looking forward to this year. Everyone wonders who the Raven’s QB is going to be, but it isn’t going to matter much if the starters on the O-line can’t stay healthy, as they’re dropping like flies at the start of camp. Looks like another year of trying to win with defense.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
I’m a Niner’s fan, so I’m not really looking forward to the mess that this season will be for them and seeing Alex Smith suck more.

At least we have Patrick Willis.[/quote]

Shaun Hill a Md. Grad has got that job sewn up, and Frank Gore
is in the best shape of his life, its a shitty division anyhow so you do have a chance.

[quote]Doug Adams wrote:
m0dd3r wrote:
analog_kid wrote:

Not true, they could lose all 16 games this year.

They do play the Ravens again this year, the only team they beat last year.

I guess I’m looking forward to this year. Everyone wonders who the Raven’s QB is going to be, but it isn’t going to matter much if the starters on the O-line can’t stay healthy, as they’re dropping like flies at the start of camp. Looks like another year of trying to win with defense.[/quote]

I hear from a buddy of mine who works at Fox that unless Troy Smith screws the pooch during preseason the job is his, and he has the support of the team.

In New Orleans, the only hole Reggie Bush will keep hitting hard is the one above.

Jeremy Shockey will make little impact except on the asses of the whores in the French Quarter.

[i]Friday August 1, 2008
Visited with a kid from the Make-A-Wish Foundation because his wish was to meet me. I gave him a human skull from my own collection–and signed it!–and explained that asthma was weakness leaving his body. I told his nurse that my wish was to wear her ass like a hat.

I totally tapped it.
Posted by Shockey69 at 1:54 P.M.[/i]

[quote]print wrote:

One for you Doug.[/quote]

What do you mean us? You live in Virginia. Shouldn’t you be cheering for the skins?

[quote]print wrote:
AngryVader wrote:

At least we have Patrick Willis.

Shaun Hill a Md. Grad has got that job sewn up, and Frank Gore
is in the best shape of his life, its a shitty division anyhow so you do have a chance.[/quote]

Yeah, that’s a good point. I heard Smith isn’t getting a lot of snaps in training camp, so I’ve been wondering if that’s why.

I’m interested to see if Mike Martz can get anything out of this offense and I’m hoping Gore will bounce back this year.

[quote]skaklight wrote:
print wrote:

One for you Doug.

What do you mean us? You live in Virginia. Shouldn’t you be cheering for the skins?[/quote]

Transplant brother.

Don’t worry your pretty little head Tavares will be ok
and if you get Favre i hope he breaks a leg.

A Bears fan can dream can’t he…

I do hope that the Broncos actually do good this year. They have so much potential, but it just didn’t work for them last year.

Let’s go Cardinals, Steelers, Chargers, and Panthers! YEAH BITCH.

Pray for the Raiders.

Was anyone else extremly im pressed with Colt’s preformance? He looked awesome.

WolBarret whatsup with the avatar?