Welcome 12 Million New Citizens

[quote]pat wrote:
apbt55 wrote:
pat wrote:
MaddyD wrote:
usmccds423 wrote:
pat wrote:
usmccds423 wrote:
I just want them to pay taxes. It will drive the price of everything up, but at least they will be putting some money into the government instead of just sucking it all out.

I just want them to leave. But the democraps treat them like a power play.

I wish they would leave as well, but it is never going to happen.

to play devils advocate here let me say this.

Our country is a country of migrants. only a little under 3 million people in the entire US is not a migrant or related to a migrant family.

and becuase they were migrants first, and here illegaly longer that makes them better than anyone just now attempting to come here?

you think any of your families went through “the proper steps”?
and who are the ones that set up these steps, the migrant families that came here to begin with that did not need to follow these steps they jumped on a boat and came right over built a house and called it a day.how is any of that fair?

Mine did…We followed the exact letter of the law. My whole family immigrated here. My kids are first generation.

And do you think it it was worth the process or that is a needed process?

I am in no way trying to pick on you I just wanted see what you thought.

I work with a number naturalized citizens but most of them are from europe and they are all strong proponents of the immigration process. They tend to think it should be stricter.

It really just wasn’t that bad. Some bullshit as is with all bureaucracy, but it was manageable. It isn’t worse than getting your license plate. [/quote]

out of curiosity, where is your family from.

I was mentioning what I did because I hear that side all the time and I wanted other views on it.

I also agree with following the law and doing things right but I really don’t agree with discrimanating against anyone.

My family came over here and settled in virgina in the late 1600s and back then there was no process you just jump and go.

Fantastic!

That is 12 million more tax “refunds” we can help provide.