Weirdest Use for Protein/Foods

everyone knows some people are wierd and use food for all sorts of stuff. I’ve used an apple as a pipe to smoke weed back in high school. But yesterday, i had a lady friend mix up a shake, our it on her chest, and tell me to lick it off. Veryy wierd, but extremely awesome…anybody else got a good one?

The best I have is an epic night with a bottle of hersheys chocolate syrup. Before I was watching calories. I can tell you that after you are done it takes a long time to wash off what you haven’t licked off (assuming you use the whole bottle as we did), and the sheets will never come clean.

[quote]stokes1989 wrote:
everyone knows some people are wierd and use food for all sorts of stuff. I’ve used an apple as a pipe to smoke weed back in high school. But yesterday, i had a lady friend mix up a shake, our it on her chest, and tell me to lick it off. Veryy wierd, but extremely awesome…anybody else got a good one?[/quote]

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.

[quote]theBeth wrote:

[quote]stokes1989 wrote:
everyone knows some people are wierd and use food for all sorts of stuff. I’ve used an apple as a pipe to smoke weed back in high school. But yesterday, i had a lady friend mix up a shake, our it on her chest, and tell me to lick it off. Veryy wierd, but extremely awesome…anybody else got a good one?[/quote]

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.[/quote]

Damn right!

Tits are wortless bags of fat or whatever the hell theyre filled with.

[quote]kineticj wrote:

[quote]theBeth wrote:

[quote]stokes1989 wrote:

Damn right![/quote]

this!!!

[quote]theBeth wrote:

[quote]stokes1989 wrote:

I believe this!

I use my food to make a malodorous brown substance that I shoot out of my ass. True story.

Can’t believe no one has referenced this weird use for protein foods, in this case raw fish.

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
Can’t believe no one has referenced this weird use for protein foods, in this case raw fish. [/quote]

i like this, and i love sushi

[quote]stokes1989 wrote:

Tell her you want to make a protein shake with her. She says “sure”

Drop pants, motion for her to do the job. Shake her head once the protein is in.

Voila! Portein shake.

[quote]SickSex6 wrote:
Tits are wortless bags of fat or whatever the hell theyre filled with.

[/quote]

Meh… ain’t that the same with booties? They’re filling them with synthol nowadays.

I’ll always go for booties more than boobs though.

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
Can’t believe no one has referenced this weird use for protein foods, in this case raw fish. [/quote]

I’m actually interpreting this differently.

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

I’m actually interpreting this differently.[/quote]

La chatte et les poissons vont tres bien ensemble. :wink:

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

I’m actually interpreting this differently.[/quote]

La chatte et les poissons vont tres bien ensemble. ;)[/quote]

Ouay… j’avais l’impression que c’etait de ca donc tu parlais.

[quote]Diddy Ryder wrote:
I use my food to make a malodorous brown substance that I shoot out of my ass. True story.[/quote]

When you put it like that it does sound pretty damn weird.

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

Ouay… j’avais l’impression que c’etait de ca donc tu parlais.
[/quote]

Est-ce que tu pensais a la meme chose que moi, hen.

Anybody ever see the movie Tampopo? There was a scene with a gangster, his girlfriend and an egg yolk that was incredibly sexy. I’ll try to find it.

[quote]Chushin wrote:

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
Anybody ever see the movie Tampopo? There was a scene with a gangster, his girlfriend and an egg yolk that was incredibly sexy. I’ll try to find it. [/quote]

Love that flick.[/quote]

Figured you might.

Only problem is, whenever I watch it again, I get this implacable urge to eat ramen…