Weirdest Nightmare Ever!

My Nightmare-

I was hanging around with my friends when from out of nowhere,a giant size women(which was a girl I knew in real life)started chasing us around the block. She must have been about 100 feet tall. she eventually caught up to us, and got me and my friends  with her giant hand. She crushed my friends to death with her hands and turned her attention over to me. She asked me," You know what I'm going to do to you? "Just please don't kill me", I replied".

She smiled and said," I'm not gonna kill you, I'm gonna eat you" With that, She raised me above her head with my left leg, tilted her head back, opened her mouth, and asked, any last words before I end your existence?  I fucking started screaming, " Noooooooo Don't eat me!!!! I looked down, all I could see was a big black cave(the back of her throat) She than gave me a kiss and said, "You should have treated me better. In my tummy now" She swallowed me whole.

I started kicking and screaming. as I was going down her body, I heard her giggling saying," that tickles, keep doing that" Couple seconds later I was in her stomach. I was so frighten of the idea of being digested alive, That I started punching and kicking like never before. But, It was no use. All i heard was giggles from her. She than asked me, "How does it feel to know that your body that you worked so hard to develop, is now going to get absorbed into mine,and help maintain my tits and ass?
I dissolved in her stomach and died. Whaooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! I woke up thankful to be alive.

It’s a warm, sunny day in London today.

It’s a warm, sunny day in BOston today.

It’s a very hot and sunny day in Coventry today

It’s cloudy and cool in St. Louis.

I have come to stop this avalanche. Hopefully its not to late, and somebody can have an original thought instead of playing follow the leader.

My nightmares usually tend to involve death. Either I’m about to die, or I’m killing everyone I know and love. The only problem I have is calling it a nightmare, as I don’t wake up scared or panicked. I wake up as though I were having pleasant dreams. That’s what bugs me.

[quote]nomorewar wrote:

I dissolved in her stomach and died. Whaooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! I woke up thankful to be alive.

[/quote]

A real T-Man would have punched right through her stomach lining and traveled within her body cavities, punching holes with impunity, jumping rope with her fallopian tubes, tying knots in her femoral artery and using her gall bladder as a speed bag, trampolining on her uterus, bongoing on her ear drum. You have to turn the tables.

What kind of a pussy dreamer are you?

DB

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:
nomorewar wrote:

A real T-Man would have punched right through her stomach lining and traveled within her body cavities, punching holes with impunity, jumping rope with her fallopian tubes, tying knots in her femoral artery and using her gall bladder as a speed bag, trampolining on her uterus, bongoing on her ear drum. You have to turn the tables.

DB[/quote]

I tried all those things. You have to remember that I’m probably 3 inches tall relative to her height. Its like a bug trying to do that in your body. For the record, this is the only dream in which I have lost. Does that still make me a T-Man? or do I have to be undefeated?

did you get shit out yet?

Dreams represent the things you are unable to deal with in a conscious state. This one in particular has a very clear and powerful meaning.

You caught teh ghey.

[quote]Aleksandr wrote:
Dreams represent the things you are unable to deal with in a conscious state. This one in particular has a very clear and powerful meaning.

You caught teh ghey.[/quote]

yeah that and all he wants to do is be inside a big fat woman, dude go get laid FFS

I once had a roommate who dreamed he was a 200 foot tall woman and fucked the empire state building.

He had to go.

[quote]Electric_E wrote:
Aleksandr wrote:

You caught teh ghey.

yeah that and all he wants to do is be inside a big fat woman, dude go get laid FFS
[/quote]

First of all, she was hot. Unlike all the butterballs you are use to seeing in england, which explains why you have big fat women on your mind. Aleksandr, it seems that you always seem to bring up the word,“Ghey”.Sometimes we use words that we are subconsciously thinking about, this thinking in particular has a
very clear and powerful meaning…

YOU ARE GAY

[quote]Brant_Drake wrote:
I once had a roommate who dreamed he was a 200 foot tall woman and fucked the empire state building.

He had to go.[/quote]

lol rofl I promise never to do that.

[quote]Hussayn wrote:
did you get shit out yet?[/quote]

Stick it in her pooper!

[quote]nomorewar wrote:
Electric_E wrote:
Aleksandr wrote:

You caught teh ghey.

First of all, she was hot. Unlike all the butterballs you are use to seeing in england, which explains why you have big fat women on your mind. Aleksandr, it seems that you always seem to bring up the word,“Ghey”.Sometimes we use words that we are subconsciously thinking about, this thinking in particular has a

YOU ARE GAY [/quote]

Which one of us dreamt that he wanted nothing more than to be with another guy, but an giant evil beautiful woman chased after them and took that away?

[quote]nomorewar wrote:
dollarbill44 wrote:
nomorewar wrote:

DB

I tried all those things. You have to remember that I’m probably 3 inches tall relative to her height. Its like a bug trying to do that in your body. For the record, this is the only dream in which I have lost. Does that still make me a T-Man? or do I have to be undefeated?[/quote]

You pretty much have to be undefeated.

DB

[quote]Aleksandr wrote:
nomorewar wrote:
Electric_E wrote:
Aleksandr wrote:

You caught teh ghey.

First of all, she was hot. Unlike all the butterballs you are use to seeing in england, which explains why you have big fat
women on your mind. Aleksandr, it seems that you always seem to bring up the word,“Ghey”.Sometimes we use words that we are subconsciously thinking about, this thinking in particular has a

YOU ARE GAY

Which one of us dreamt that he wanted nothing more than to be with another guy, but an giant evil beautiful woman chased after them and took that away?[/quote]

So If a giant beautiful 100 foot women is trying to kill you, You’d risk your life to fuck her with your small penis(which will be way smaller in this case)? sounds pretty desperate to me

[quote]nomorewar wrote:
So If a giant beautiful 100 foot women is trying to kill you, You’d risk your life to fuck her with your small penis(which will be way smaller in this case)? sounds pretty desperate to me
[/quote]

I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t be having a gay dream to start with.