Weirdest Dreams You've Ever Had

A few nights ago while influenced by ZMA I dreamt that I had to have a heart transplant surgery with my dad to save his life.

I got his heart and he got mine. I was depressed though because the doctor said that I would have to be sedentary the rest of my life for health reasons.

I woke up in my bed and for a few minutes I honestly thought it really happened and that I was home from the hospital.

ZMA really makes them vivid.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
this one isn’t weird, but if anyone could shed some light, that would be great, lol.

I’ve had this dream at least 5-8 times.

It involves me being back in HS having to do another year (yet in the dream I know I’ve graduated and even graduated college). The latest one I was even back in elementary school having to repeat. I skipped a few classes in the dream, and ended up skipping the rest of the semester and had to repeat again.

[/quote]

I have that dream all the time. All of my friends look the same, but I know I’m supposed to be grown up. When I was a kid, every summer exactly one week after school let out I would have a dream that they’d screwed up and we all had to go back to school for one more day.

this one isn’t weird, but if anyone could shed some light, that would be great, lol.

It involves me being back in HS having to do another year (yet in the dream I know I’ve graduated and even graduated college). The latest one I was even back in elementary school having to repeat. I skipped a few classes in the dream, and ended up skipping the rest of the semester and had to repeat again.

[/quote]

I’m the furthest thing from a professional with this, but I do like to try to interpret dreams. I’ve had lots of dreams like this, and my best guess was that I had a lot of unresolved issues about kindergarten/elementary/junior high. I don’t really think that’s emo or anything, but everybody’s got shit that they can’t help but remember and feel uncomfortable about.

every single one involves fighting or fucking. thats gotta mean something fucked up and i dont know why.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
every single one involves fighting or fucking. thats gotta mean something fucked up and i dont know why.[/quote]

It means your heating bill hasn’t been paid.

Oxford Standard to Deciphering Dreams, Vol. 6.

The weirdest dream I ever had was a few years ago, and I still remember it so clearly. I wish I could have it again. Its the only dream I’ve ever had where I wasn’t aware that I was dreaming, and I could feel everything

I was working as a special agent for some unnamed group. I was in a concrete warehouse-like room and windows started exploding. I was barefoot for some reason and had to shoot at the enemies while running behind a concrete barrier on the glass.

My feet were shredded and it hurt like hell, but I kept going. Suddenly the glass disappears and the room is quiet and my feet don’t hurt.

I start having the best orgasm ever. I needed a cold shower and suddenly a shower stall appeared in the room - its weird, I wasn’t aware that I was dreaming, but it was like my brain new what I needed and gave it to me. Anyway, I tried to use the shower but it wasn’t good enough, I wanted a man.

Suddenly a mail man (not joking) appears. He looks completely confused about why he’s in the room. I grab him and, uh…relieve myself with him. He’s completely freaked out at first, but ends up enjoying himself. The dream seemed to last many hours.

To this day, I still compare every man I’m with to the orgasm in this dream. So amazing, so my mind could create it.

And yes, I would only ever tell this to a random group of strangers on the Internet.

Once I had a dream where I was delivering mail for some reason. Anyway, it was pretty boring until before I know what’s happening some babe is fucking me. It was the best orgasm ever and I compare all women to that one in that dream.

[quote]Squiggles wrote:
The weirdest dream I ever had was a few years ago, and I still remember it so clearly. I wish I could have it again. Its the only dream I’ve ever had where I wasn’t aware that I was dreaming, and I could feel everything

I was working as a special agent for some unnamed group. I was in a concrete warehouse-like room and windows started exploding. I was barefoot for some reason and had to shoot at the enemies while running behind a concrete barrier on the glass.

My feet were shredded and it hurt like hell, but I kept going. Suddenly the glass disappears and the room is quiet and my feet don’t hurt.

I start having the best orgasm ever. I needed a cold shower and suddenly a shower stall appeared in the room - its weird, I wasn’t aware that I was dreaming, but it was like my brain new what I needed and gave it to me. Anyway, I tried to use the shower but it wasn’t good enough, I wanted a man.

Suddenly a mail man (not joking) appears. He looks completely confused about why he’s in the room. I grab him and, uh…relieve myself with him. He’s completely freaked out at first, but ends up enjoying himself. The dream seemed to last many hours.

To this day, I still compare every man I’m with to the orgasm in this dream. So amazing, so my mind could create it.

And yes, I would only ever tell this to a random group of strangers on the Internet.[/quote]

From a gunfight to a shower to doing the mailman? lol. I feel bad for the guy who had to live up to an actual dream.

[quote]LiftSmart wrote:
Once I had a dream where I was delivering mail for some reason. Anyway, it was pretty boring until before I know what’s happening some babe is fucking me. It was the best orgasm ever and I compare all women to that one in that dream.[/quote]

lol

[quote]LiftSmart wrote:
Once I had a dream where I was delivering mail for some reason. Anyway, it was pretty boring until before I know what’s happening some babe is fucking me. It was the best orgasm ever and I compare all women to that one in that dream.[/quote]

lol

[quote]LiftSmart wrote:

You actually dreamt about Renton.

It’s funny how girls in your dreams become perfect.

If a girl ever says to me, “in your dreams,” I’ll say, “actually in my dreams you were about 10x as hot”

[/quote]

Yup, had those. I hated school, I always suspected this was why I kept having these dreams.

http://dreamind.netfirms.com/