Weirdest Conspiracy Theories

List compiled here, for your amusement (or for you to try to tie together, if you were a short-bus passenger as a kid):

http://swallowingthecamel.blogspot.com/2007/08/worlds-weirdeststupidest-conspiracy.html

Sample (links omitted):

[i]# Queen Elizabeth I was a man. The real Elizabeth died as a child.

George H.W. Bush was really George Scherff Sr., a Nazi sent to destroy America as a teenager and adopted by Prescott Bush (Scherff was also an assistant to Nikola Tesla, and stole all Tesla’s inventions after he was murdered by Otto Skorzeny and Reinhard Gehlen). Hitler was still alive in Montana in 1997, and Josef Mengele is keeping himself alive and youthful with a regimen of hormones and cannibalism.

Oh, and Curious George was inspired by a young George Scherff Jr.; that’s probably why Alan J. Shalleck was murdered by two men he met through a gay sex network one day before the movie premiered. (this information comes from a man named Eric Berman, who claims he heard it straight from his girlfriend’s dad, Otto Skorzeny, in Florida during the late '90s. Skorzeny died in Madrid in 1975.)

One promoter of the Scherff-Bush story adds that Josef Mengele was the real Zodiac, the Boston Strangler(s), and the anthrax letter mailer. ( http://www.thebushconnection.com/ )

The 1939 War of the Worlds radio broadcoast was a psychological warfare study funded by C.D. Jackson on behalf of the Rockefeller Foundation, designed to find out how Americans would react to an enemy invasion. Funny… in a trailer for his mockumentary F is for Fake, Orson Welles did say the WoW broadcast had “secret sponsors”. (Daniel Hopsicker)

A really old one that just won’t die: Jews drink the blood and eat the flesh of Gentile children during Passover. Some Catholics still revere the relics of Medieval child saints supposedly slaughtered and devoured by Jews.

The doomed Franklin Expedition was sent to the Arctic not only to find the Northwest Passage, but to secretly investigate UFO sightings that had been reported since the 1700s. The men were captured, experimented upon, and eaten by giant aliens. (Jeffrey Blair Latta)

Hitler and some associates escaped to the Arctic in a submarine, to live with super-advanced aliens who reside within the hollow earth. (This story originated with Edward Bulwer-Lytton’s novel The Coming Race, was treated as fact by the pre-Nazi Vril Society, was bolstered by the forged “secret diary” of Admiral Byrd, and was adopted by the likes of Ernst Zundel)

Denver International Airport was built expressly to conceal a vast underground complex, headquarters of the New World Order elite. Clues are hidden in the airport’s peace-themed mural.

Scientology: Billions of years ago the intergalactic overlord Xenu used a film to brainwash our souls (“Thetans”) into believing in the world’s major religions, which he invented. [/i]

“keeping himself alive and youthful with a regimen of hormones and cannibalism.”

So he is on HRT and eating big. Wonder if he drops into the T-Nation political forum after checking the over 35 lifter threads…just saying.

BB this stuff is too funny. Even more silly is that people still fall for it.

Pretty much the whole page:

http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/ufo-satanism.html

and this one:

http://www.hiddencodes.com/annunaki.htm

and virtually anything dealing with the illuminati or freemasons.

I don’t know if this is a conspiracy per se, but the idea that the media is liberally biased always made me itch.

[quote]Mick28 wrote:
I didn’t see the one about George Bush and the United States government being behind 9-11. There are actually nut jobs right on this forum that believe that crap.[/quote]

Also…

Pilot who flew 2 planes used on 9/11 doesn’t believe official story
Former Air Force fighter pilot Russ Wittenberg, who flew over 100 combat missions in Vietnam, sat in the cockpit for Pan Am and United for over 30 years, and previously flew two of the actual airplanes that were allegedly hijacked on 9/11 (United Airlines Flight 175 & 93), does not believe the government’s official 9/11 conspiracy theory…
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/september2007/160907Pilot.htm

U.S. Navy ‘Top Gun’ Pilot Questions 9/11
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/september2007/060907Questions.htm

Former Chief of NIST’s Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation
http://www.opednews.com/maxwrite/print_friendly.php?p=genera_alan_mil_070820_former_chief_of_nist.htm

Former Congressional Office of Technology Assessment Senior Staff Member Calls for New Investigation of 9/11
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/september2007/070907Investigation.htm

[quote]It’s no wonder that people get swindled. It seems that PT Barnum was right…

(For the ignorant kiddies on the board…look it up)[/quote]

I know what you mean…

“…what was strange was that although Goldstein was hated and despised by everybody, although every day and a thousand times a day, on platforms, on the telescreen, in newspapers, in books, his theories were refuted, smashed, ridiculed, held up to the general gaze for the pitiful rubbish that they were in spite of all this, his influence never seemed to grow less. Always there were fresh dupes waiting to be seduced by him. A day never passed when spies and saboteurs acting under his directions were not unmasked by the Thought Police. He was the commander of a vast shadowy army, an underground network of conspirators dedicated to the overthrow of the State.” ~1984

When I first read that in high school, I never thought in a million years that people would actually fall for it.

[quote]Mick28 wrote:
JustTheFacts wrote:
Mick28 wrote:
I didn’t see the one about George Bush and the United States government being behind 9-11. There are actually nut jobs right on this forum that believe that crap.

Also…

Pilot who flew 2 planes used on 9/11 doesn’t believe official story
Former Air Force fighter pilot Russ Wittenberg, who flew over 100 combat missions in Vietnam, sat in the cockpit for Pan Am and United for over 30 years, and previously flew two of the actual airplanes that were allegedly hijacked on 9/11 (United Airlines Flight 175 & 93), does not believe the government’s official 9/11 conspiracy theory…
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/september2007/160907Pilot.htm

U.S. Navy ‘Top Gun’ Pilot Questions 9/11
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/september2007/060907Questions.htm

Former Chief of NIST’s Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation
http://www.opednews.com/maxwrite/print_friendly.php?p=genera_alan_mil_070820_former_chief_of_nist.htm

Former Congressional Office of Technology Assessment Senior Staff Member Calls for New Investigation of 9/11
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/september2007/070907Investigation.htm

It’s no wonder that people get swindled. It seems that PT Barnum was right…

(For the ignorant kiddies on the board…look it up)

I know what you mean…

“…what was strange was that although Goldstein was hated and despised by everybody, although every day and a thousand times a day, on platforms, on the telescreen, in newspapers, in books, his theories were refuted, smashed, ridiculed, held up to the general gaze for the pitiful rubbish that they were in spite of all this, his influence never seemed to grow less. Always there were fresh dupes waiting to be seduced by him. A day never passed when spies and saboteurs acting under his directions were not unmasked by the Thought Police. He was the commander of a vast shadowy army, an underground network of conspirators dedicated to the overthrow of the State.” ~1984

When I first read that in high school, I never thought in a million years that people would actually fall for it.

Hey…one of the wackos just posted. Everyone look above.

You should have posted some of your crazier stuff. This stuff is tame in comparison. I don’t think any of the above are blaming Bush for blowing up the twin towers. Post some of your crazy links about how it’s all Bushs fault and the US government who carefully planned out 9-11.
This stuff has provided me with a great amount of laughter, it’s not fair to deny the others.

Come on post it…please.

:slight_smile:

[/quote]

How does posting links make JTF the subject of ridicule? You’re kind of bearing out his last bit there from 1984.

I generally tend to listen to experts in a field, like the pilot link JTF posted.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

I generally tend to listen to experts in a field, like the pilot link JTF posted.

[/quote]

So planes didn’t hit the towers? Or were experienced pilots flying them?

What does this have to do with the conspiracy theory that the towers were brought down by controlled detonation?

Or a missile hit the Pentagon?

Or a plane being shot down over PA?

Or the missing bodies from the planes?

The problem with all these nut jobs is they find someone that makes a simple statement and then they twist it into a broad conspiracy.

This guy thinks it is hard to navigate the planes into the towers. Apparently he is not aware that the bad guys likely used GPS to navigate straight into them.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

[/quote]

So planes didn’t hit the towers? Or were experienced pilots flying them?

What does this have to do with the conspiracy theory that the towers were brought down by controlled detonation?

Or a missile hit the Pentagon?

Or a plane being shot down over PA?

Or the missing bodies from the planes?

The problem with all these nut jobs is they find someone that makes a simple statement and then they twist it into a broad conspiracy.

This guy thinks it is hard to navigate the planes into the towers. Apparently he is not aware that the bad guys likely used GPS to navigate straight into them.

The wierdest one to me is that the moon landing was a hoax. Awfully elaborate if you ask me. Especially being that they would have had to have the apollo 13 mission as part of the hoax.

Another is that there is some world wide conspiracy by scientists against religion pushing evolution. There are wackos here who believe that.

The wierdest one to me is that the moon landing was a hoax. Awfully elaborate if you ask me. Especially being that they would have had to have the apollo 13 mission as part of the hoax.

Another is that there is some world wide conspiracy by scientists against religion pushing evolution. There are wackos here who believe that.

Fluoridated water is a communist plot.

the weirdest of all 9/11 theories is this:

but even if there are alot of strange people that say that space aliens or the antichrist or whoever brought down the world trade center, there are serious voices who claim that the official story has leaks. I am very curious how it will develope.

I just wonder why the official media never questions the official story - even if the alternative theories may seem ridiculous. This was the event with the widest consequences after ww2. There should be a lively debate. Not just nutcase vs. bushoholics.

Some people will always believe the official story no matter what, because most people are uncurious and prefer their warm kool aid over the cold truth.

you know I don`t know about all the alternative theories. The thought that your own government attacked the trade towers to go into war - that is just too far out for me.

and yes, I did the research and watched a few documentaries like terrorstorm or loose change. There are a lot of open questions, no doubt about that.

The murals at Denver Int are quite strange. As are the gargoyle statues that dot the premises.

I’m not saying the Denver airport is a cover for an underground base, just that there’s something very odd about the airport. Just go google the runway map layout for a good laugh as well.

[quote]USNS physique wrote:
Some people will always believe the official story no matter what, because most people are uncurious and prefer their warm kool aid over the cold truth.[/quote]

Who the fuck likes warm kool aid?

I found a new “strangest” theory!! ^^^

“If this were a dictatorship, it’d be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I’m the dictator.”

“I believe we are on an irreversible trend toward more freedom and democracy - but that could change…”

"Let me reiterate what I’ve told the American people and the world. We will use whatever means are necessary to achieve our objective.‘’

“There ought to be limits to freedom!”

“When it is all said and done, I will have made more money than I ever dreamed I would make.”

“People that are really very weird can get into sensitive positions and have a tremendous impact on history.”

“A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls.”

–GW Bush, Second presidential debate, Oct. 11, 2000

“Anyway, after we go out and work our hearts out, after you go out and help us turn out the vote, after we’ve convinced the good Americans to vote, and while they’re at it, pull that old George W. lever, if I’m the one, when I put my hand on the Bible, when I put my hand on the Bible, that day when they swear us in, when I put my hand on the Bible, I will swear to not to uphold the laws of the land.”

–GW Bush, Toledo, Ohio, Oct. 27, 2000

“When I was coming up, it was a dangerous world, and you knew exactly who they were,” he said. “It was us vs. them, and it was clear who them was. Today, we are not so sure who the they are, but we know they’re there.” --GW Bush - Iowa Western Community College, Jan 21, 2000