T Nation

Weird Testosterone Issue

After having erection problems I was diagnosed with LowT and put on androgel. After using it for a month my total T is at 189 and I get strong erections in the morning and during night time, sometimes to a point where I wake up because its painful. But during the day I’m totally flaccid and still have erection issues.

The doc doesn’t want to increase dosage because he fears damage because of the strong long lasting nighttime erections. Thoughts?

Lomax, post up your blood work results. That way others know what they are looking at as a whole picture. If you don’t have them, get your doctor to mail them to you. If you haven’t had blood work that covers everything, check out the blood work thread and get that done ASAP.

[quote]Lomax wrote:
After having erection problems I was diagnosed with LowT and put on androgel. After using it for a month my total T is at 189 and I get strong erections in the morning and during night time, sometimes to a point where I wake up because its painful. But during the day I’m totally flaccid and still have erection issues.

The doc doesn’t want to increase dosage because he fears damage because of the strong long lasting nighttime erections. Thoughts? [/quote]
Priaprism?? there is more to e.d. than test.In most cases it’s psychological and biological.My friend by the fact that you get erection’s is is sign that your plumbing is fine,hence your test.Why do you think the whole situation is in regards to testosterone.??? please elaborate? john