T Nation

Weird PCT Issues

ok,I am having something weird happen not sure if it has anything to do with anything but thought I would mention it see what happens

I am finishing up a 4 week test/tren cycle at 525mg and 175mg a week respectivly

now I am off everything and I started a simple nolva pct at 40mg a day
coming into day 2 I am very tired and cranky and almost like I have the flu.

now my question is should I wait it out,or should I get back on the test by itself and try and taper?
has anyone else had these “illness” type symptoms from dropping gear?

could it be unrelated?

[quote] Brook wrote:
could it be unrelated?[/quote]

most likley yes,it may just be I caught a bug at the same time,just wondering if anyone else has had problems like this.

I know there is no “withdrawl” to speak of but it kind of feels like it. just trying to rule it out.

absolutely no withdrawal.

Promise.

I think it is likely unrelated, maybe it is likely to your immune system being lowered with a low endogenous hormone level…?
Maybe over-training has reared its head?

I have not had this problem though mate, just trying to brainstorm for ya!

4 weeks…

thats the problem right there!
at 4 weeks your body is only just starting to male adjustments, it will try and fight it, and cause you lymphatic system to start producing antibodies to fight off the test you been shoving in.

Thats why you feel like Flu.

a relatively normal cycle of those compounds would be around the 12 week end not 4!

anyway - good thing your off; more of an oportunity for you to go research and find out more before attempting another. good luck.

[quote] Brook wrote:
absolutely no withdrawal.

Promise.

I think it is likely unrelated, maybe it is likely to your immune system being lowered with a low endogenous hormone level…?
Maybe over-training has reared its head?

I have not had this problem though mate, just trying to brainstorm for ya![/quote]

maybe,
I know I have been doing cardio 6 days a week 2 hours a day along with lifting moderatly 2 times a day morning and evening that with a low dose of gear and on top of that I am thinking diet,but I have NO visable results.

I havent measured maybe I will have a surprise there. doubtful I mean I blew past my goals which were set a bit low really,I do have more endurance despite the tren and I am a little leaner.

maybe I cut myself short,I have no idea
the diet and the cardio is going to stay the same for a few more weeks. to see what happens

today I was so upset with everything and I had tha tweird feeling like my skin was all tight, kind of like the feeling I get right before I am deathly ill like a fever is trying to rear its head

my buddy that owns the bar wouldnt let me bounce for him tonight he told me “dude you seem a little off” maybe you should just stay home and relax.
cant explain it just weird.
maybe I will just sit here,drink my liter of milk and shut the hell up and let things happen :wink:

I was going to pull a 10 week cycle,but the problem is I have to leave for legal obligations now and I have to get off becuase I cant take anything with me

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

thats what I was taking,test prop and tren ace
both home brewed from syno and fina.

no problems during,I felt great worked wonderfully like they were supposed.

my original plan was to cut the tren at week 5 and cut test at week 10. but thats out.
I dont want to jump and say its the tren but I am leaning towards either that or I am just getting sick.

with plain test I am fine I dont even notice any difference really coming off.

EDIT: sorry I posted something that was kind of stupid and out of line,instead I will say this

“shorty” cycles are not at all that bad,maybe you wont see the results you are wanting with one cycle but if you have several short ones they are just as effective and it is also eaiser on you as far as shut down because you are on and right before you toatally shut down you are going to recover
after a full recovery you are at it again.in theory anyways
I will have to dissagree with the antibodies statment also.I have no idea where you got that but its something I have never heard.
it wasnt my plan though I planed for a longer one with a nice long gradual taper but I will have to split it up into 2-3 short 4 week cycles.

If you feel that its completely related and the test that you are using is prop I would run a couple weeks of prop by itself. Then start pct.

Ive just ran 8 weeks of a combination of things and stopped the tren there. Continued from there with prop/mast for almost 4 complete weeks now. The boys have almost come completely back to size. Any of the tren sides are long gone and I feel that the transition through pct and back to homeostasis is going to be rather smooth.

[quote]LillGuy001 wrote:
If you feel that its completely related and the test that you are using is prop I would run a couple weeks of prop by itself. Then start pct.

Ive just ran 8 weeks of a combination of things and stopped the tren there. Continued from there with prop/mast for almost 4 complete weeks now. The boys have almost come completely back to size. Any of the tren sides are long gone and I feel that the transition through pct and back to homeostasis is going to be rather smooth.[/quote]

after feeling like twice ran over dog turd,I chose go ahead and test out the theory of it being from dropping the gear.
I went ahead and injected 100mgs test prop late last night and I am actually feeling better late today. still feel pretty cruddy but if I myself and you are right then I will be fine in the next day or so.

if thats the case then I will actually just take test by itself for a while and taper down in amounts.
ot a full taper but enough to where I can drop the test with no problems.

I think what I am experiancing is like a “rebound” effect
I had the test/tren then right when I got used to it I had nothing and my body was like “come on now ,what the hell are you doing”?
keep you fellas posted,thank you

oh, and lilguy?
even on exo test,your boys are coming back?
if thats the case that just shows once again the surpressive nature of tren.
I guess I will have a love/hate type relationship with it from now on.
just a little more respect for the compound is in order I guess.

ok,taking test again and couple days after I feel fine again.

I assume it is dropping the gear suddenly that did not agree with me for whatever reason.
I also learned that I should take test past the time that I take tren,I know I was told that before but didnt listen.

I started taking EOD instead of ED so my dose is cut in half and then I will taper down every other shot that will take me out another 2 weeks with higher than normal test levels.
I am not completly shut down but the problem is that I was only 4 weeks in so my levels have really just peaked.but by tapering down like that I think that should go smoother