T Nation

Weird Observations on the V-Diet

• Does sex count as NEPA? I find that I’m telling my GF to go on top so I don’t burn as much calories and send my body into catabolism. No joke.

• I clench my teeth a little. Due to not being able to chew?

• Breath stinks. Ketosis rears it’s ugly head.

• Mild constipation.

• Farts stink the worst EVER

• A lot of time on my hands now that I am not eating

• Less plaque on my teeth?

• I am able to deal with criticism a lot better. It happens automatically when everyone you tell calls you crazy and tries to convince to you get off of it. I understand you care…now just let me do my thing.

• The Chip on my shoulder can act as both a strength or a weakness if you used improperly.

• I’m typing a lot more than usual. I’m getting my thoughts out there a lot more than usual. I think I have done 20 blog posts on my V-diary, 4 on my regular blog and 2 newsletter articles. Maybe I should start my book…

Could this diet not only alter my body but alter my life?

Anyone else have any funny observations while being on the V-diet?

[quote]GO Fitness wrote:

• Does sex count as NEPA? I find that I’m telling my GF to go on top so I don’t burn as much calories and send my body into catabolism. No joke.
    [/quote]

I always slam a shake after sex, even before I started the diet =]

Yeah, this is a good time to start reading a book, do some studing, or take up a hobby you’ve always thought of. It’ll also take your mind off of how much you want to eat real food.

[quote]

• Less plaque on my teeth?[/quote]

That’s actually kind of weird.

[quote]

• I am able to deal with criticism a lot better. It happens automatically when everyone you tell calls you crazy and tries to convince to you get off of it. I understand you care…now just let me do my thing. [/quote]

Just don’t tell anyone you’re doing it and you won’t have to worry about it in the first place. However, people that keep prying and prying deserve to be told to go fuck themselves, usually because they’re in terrible shape and they’re haters.

[quote]
Could this diet not only alter my body but alter my life? [/quote]

I feel like it changes your mindset, as will any really strict diet and/or training program, but the v-diet is a league of its own for sure. If you follow it exactly the way it’s written, you get some serious mental toughness. This diet exercies my mind wayyy more than it does my body. I’ve never wanted a freakin steak so bad in my whole life!

-dizzle