T Nation

Weird Night

Last night my gf and I went to bed around 1:30 am and we heard some people talking outside our bedroom window. We live on the second story and this window is on the side of our building near the A/C units. It is pouring raining and we hear drunk people outside just being stupid. A minute or two passes then we hear fake porno-esque fucking sounds. My GF goes out on the balcony to see if she can talk to them. There is a guy and a girl out there and I guess they are just drinking so my gf asks them if they can quiet down a little. The guy says no problem but as my gf is walking back to bed there is a knock on the door.

I’m in the bedroom so I had no idea my gf was actually going to answer it. Next thing I know I hear some drunk bitch screaming and a scuffle. So I run out just in my boxers to see my gf yelling “get out of my house” as some drunk bitch is trying to grab her after she forced her way in. My gf pushes her out the door and locks it before I can do anything. So my gf is on the phone with dispatch while I’m standing next to her and the drunk bitch is trying to open the door. You already forced yourself into my house once you think we’re gonna let you do it again?

Anywho, a few minutes into the call with dispatch we hear them peel out of the parking lot before the cops get there. They find a couple bucks outside and a Walmart receipt with a list of a bunch of whiskey on it. I think they paid cash unfortunately so we’ll probably never see them again or catch them unless they come back as friends of somebody at our building.

Now you are probably wondering wtf my gf answered the door. Well she said she heard the girl saying, “get off of me, stop, that hurts”. So my gf thought the chick needed help but it was probably the guy trying to get her to leave and not come to our door.

We’re not holding our breath for them to get caught and while my gf was shaken up she was mainly just pissed off and didn’t and doesn’t feel any danger. It’s a college town with the only crimes being traffic violations, underage drinking, and other crimes involving alcohol. I’m just like wtf didn’t you leave the chain on first? My gf is just really bothered by the thought of people being hurt when she can do something to help and she didn’t even think she might be the one getting hurt.

On a funny note this crazy drunk bitch was so drunk that her screaming and yelling was slurred. I’ve never heard that before. I’ve heard cursing slurred but never when yelled at the top of your lungs. The chick was so drunk it didn’t look like she could stand and my gf had no probably over powering her. I just wish she had pushed her to the floor so I could of got there and beat the fuck out of her then turn her into the cops. Could of been one of the times I could legally beat a woman…hopefully she would of been a minor too =p. No I don’t have an urge just to beat women…least I don’t think so. I just hate drunk bitches that shriek…they make me see red.

Yes I would of tried hitting her but I wouldn’t stick it in her pooper or pee in her butt. She had terrible acne and our college has a really bad STD problem because the only there is to do in this shit-hole town is to drink and fuck while drunk.

Not sure what the point of this post is but I hope it is slightly entertaining…I guess.

SYNOPSIS

If you’re gonna type that much, give me a synopsis. And if you mention your girlfriend, the post is MEANINGLESS WITHOUT PICS.

Enjoy your Sunday.

You would have loved to ‘beat the fuck’ out of a drunk girl?

Classy.

I believe in the rule that a man should never hit a woman, but if I were in your situation and some drunk bitch was attacking my girlfriend and trying to force her way into my place I would have punched her in the face and not felt very bad about it.

[quote]Uncle Gabby wrote:
I believe in the rule that a man should never hit a woman, but if I were in your situation and some drunk bitch was attacking my girlfriend and trying to force her way into my place I would have punched her in the face and not felt very bad about it.[/quote]

He wasn’t talking about defense. He was talking about maliciously harming an essentially defenseless person for personal pleasure.

He said himself his girlfriend was able to take care of herself, due to how intoxicated the girl was.

[quote]Vicomte wrote:
Uncle Gabby wrote:
I believe in the rule that a man should never hit a woman, but if I were in your situation and some drunk bitch was attacking my girlfriend and trying to force her way into my place I would have punched her in the face and not felt very bad about it.

He wasn’t talking about defense. He was talking about maliciously harming an essentially defenseless person for personal pleasure.

He said himself his girlfriend was able to take care of herself, due to how intoxicated the girl was.[/quote]

Yeah, I’m pretty grossed out, too. One thing to overcome an instinct not to hit people smaller and weaker than you in an emergency, another thing entirely to wish for the excuse to do it. Particularly when he’s talking about “beating the fuck out of” someone who’s already down:

And wishing to boot that she’s underage? WTF?

The whole thing is making my stomach hurt. I wish I could un-read the post.

[quote]Vicomte wrote:
Uncle Gabby wrote:
I believe in the rule that a man should never hit a woman, but if I were in your situation and some drunk bitch was attacking my girlfriend and trying to force her way into my place I would have punched her in the face and not felt very bad about it.

He wasn’t talking about defense. He was talking about maliciously harming an essentially defenseless person for personal pleasure.

He said himself his girlfriend was able to take care of herself, due to how intoxicated the girl was.[/quote]

I’m not interested in what he would do or would like to have done. To me what is interesting is comparing the rule “A man should never hit a woman” to what I would do in a specific real life situation, drunk bitch assaulting my girlfriend, and I concluded that I would punch her and not feel very bad about it.

I didn’t read his whole post because, meh, too long.

[quote]GhorigTheBeefy wrote:
I just wish she had pushed her to the floor so I could of got there and beat the fuck out of her then turn her into the cops. Could of been one of the times I could legally beat a woman…hopefully she would of been a minor too =p. [/quote]

Yeah, that right there is kind of fucked up.

Edit: Illiteracy

I will not hit a woman ever.

But I would not hesitate to slap a bitch.
so I see his point.

of she was so drunk you could have kicked her a few times and said she fell.

I think he meant so she’d get into more trouble for posessing alcohol?

[quote]Nich wrote:
I will not hit a woman ever.

But I would not hesitate to slap a bitch.
so I see his point.

of she was so drunk you could have kicked her a few times and said she fell.
[/quote]

But fuck, why would you? Are you so deranged you would enjoy kicking a drunk girl around, bitch or not?

I could understand if there was actually a reason for the action, but you guys are talking about unnecessarily assaulting someone who can barely stand up, weighs half what you do, and poses no threat to anyone excepting herself.

That’s just sick, and I lose any respect for someone who would even think of doing that.

[quote]Vicomte wrote:
But fuck, why would you? Are you so deranged you would enjoy kicking a drunk girl around, bitch or not?

I could understand if there was actually a reason for the action, but you guys are talking about unnecessarily assaulting someone who can barely stand up, weighs half what you do, and poses no threat to anyone excepting herself. That’s just sick, and I lose any respect for someone who would even think of doing that.[/quote]

How do you know it’s unnecessary? Hindsight is 20/20, but in reality this isn’t a situation where you have time to sit back and ponder the philosophical ramifications of your actions, or better yet come on T-Nation and ask the peanut gallery “OMG! a girl tried to kiss me, what do I do!!?”

You just got woken up in the night by your girlfriend screaming in the next room. How are you going to react? To me, whatever caused that screaming needs to stop right now.

If I realized that it’s just a falling down drunk girl, I’d probably just shove her out and close the door. But my brain takes a long time to wake up, and when it comes to the safety of someone I care about an over reaction is better than no reaction.

I’m pretty sure nich’s comment about kicking her was a joke.

[quote]Uncle Gabby wrote:
Vicomte wrote:
But fuck, why would you? Are you so deranged you would enjoy kicking a drunk girl around, bitch or not?

I could understand if there was actually a reason for the action, but you guys are talking about unnecessarily assaulting someone who can barely stand up, weighs half what you do, and poses no threat to anyone excepting herself. That’s just sick, and I lose any respect for someone who would even think of doing that.

How do you know it’s unnecessary? Hindsight is 20/20, but in reality this isn’t a situation where you have time to sit back and ponder the philosophical ramifications of your actions, or better yet come on T-Nation and ask the peanut gallery “OMG! a girl tried to kiss me, what do I do!!?”

You just got woken up in the night by your girlfriend screaming in the next room. How are you going to react? To me, whatever caused that screaming needs to stop right now.

If I realized that it’s just a falling down drunk girl, I’d probably just shove her out and close the door. But my brain takes a long time to wake up, and when it comes to the safety of someone I care about an over reaction is better than no reaction.

I’m pretty sure nich’s comment about kicking her was a joke.[/quote]

Both comments were made in hindsight with full knowledge of the situation and how it turned out. What they were talking about is unnecessary.

How would I react? I’d take enough time to assess the situation, rather than going in swinging at little girls who can’t hold their liquor. There’s a difference between brooding upon the applied ethics of a scenario and taking the time to look around. Shoot first, ask questions later is only cool in the movies.

Dude, you sohuld have stopped at the fifth paragraph.

You gonn’ get flamed, son.

[quote]Vicomte wrote:
Nich wrote:
I will not hit a woman ever.

But I would not hesitate to slap a bitch.
so I see his point.

of she was so drunk you could have kicked her a few times and said she fell.

But fuck, why would you? Are you so deranged you would enjoy kicking a drunk girl around, bitch or not? I could understand if there was actually a reason for the action, but you guys are talking about unnecessarily assaulting someone who can barely stand up, weighs half what you do, and poses no threat to anyone excepting herself.

That’s just sick, and I lose any respect for someone who would even think of doing that.[/quote]

/sarcasim
I was being sarcastic I meant to edit my post to say that but the forums are so damned slow for me today.

its all you fools with off days with nothing better to do clogging up the bandwidth.

no,it is sickning to do things to hurt people and it is even more so to do it with malice,self defense yes I understand but in all reality not sure what I would do but wishing I could legaly beat her ass sure woulnt be something I would do.

the first comment was in a mocking way because the op clearly was making his statment trying to be “macho” about it
like " ya I toatally should have kicked her ass" type thing

I was half sleep and had something funny in my head that only sounded funny to me after.

the only correct thing to do is throw the chick out and lock the door which was done.

maybe his tough guy thoghts should have been kept to himself

Fuck it. Man or Woman forcefully enters my house, all bets are off; beat her ass.

[quote]Nich wrote:
Vicomte wrote:
Nich wrote:
I will not hit a woman ever.

But I would not hesitate to slap a bitch.
so I see his point.

of she was so drunk you could have kicked her a few times and said she fell.

But fuck, why would you? Are you so deranged you would enjoy kicking a drunk girl around, bitch or not? I could understand if there was actually a reason for the action, but you guys are talking about unnecessarily assaulting someone who can barely stand up, weighs half what you do, and poses no threat to anyone excepting herself.

That’s just sick, and I lose any respect for someone who would even think of doing that.

/sarcasim
I was being sarcastic I meant to edit my post to say that but the forums are so damned slow for me today.

its all you fools with off days with nothing better to do clogging up the bandwidth.

no,it is sickning to do things to hurt people and it is even more so to do it with malice,self defense yes I understand but in all reality not sure what I would do but wishing I could legaly beat her ass sure woulnt be something I would do.

the first comment was in a mocking way because the op clearly was making his statment trying to be “macho” about it
like " ya I toatally should have kicked her ass" type thing

I was half sleep and had something funny in my head that only sounded funny to me after.

the only correct thing to do is throw the chick out and lock the door which was done.

maybe his tough guy thoghts should have been kept to himself
[/quote]

That makes much more sense.

[quote]Vicomte wrote:
Nich wrote:
Vicomte wrote:
Nich wrote:
I will not hit a woman ever.

But I would not hesitate to slap a bitch.
so I see his point.

of she was so drunk you could have kicked her a few times and said she fell.

But fuck, why would you? Are you so deranged you would enjoy kicking a drunk girl around, bitch or not? I could understand if there was actually a reason for the action, but you guys are talking about unnecessarily assaulting someone who can barely stand up, weighs half what you do, and poses no threat to anyone excepting herself.

That’s just sick, and I lose any respect for someone who would even think of doing that.

/sarcasim
I was being sarcastic I meant to edit my post to say that but the forums are so damned slow for me today.

its all you fools with off days with nothing better to do clogging up the bandwidth.

no,it is sickning to do things to hurt people and it is even more so to do it with malice,self defense yes I understand but in all reality not sure what I would do but wishing I could legaly beat her ass sure woulnt be something I would do.

the first comment was in a mocking way because the op clearly was making his statment trying to be “macho” about it like " ya I toatally should have kicked her ass" type thing

I was half sleep and had something funny in my head that only sounded funny to me after.

the only correct thing to do is throw the chick out and lock the door which was done.

maybe his tough guy thoghts should have been kept to himself

That makes much more sense.[/quote]

ya it was a stupid comment,I tend to type how I talk.I do it more if I am tired and I forget that you guys cant hear the sarcasim in my voice and I am like “oh crap I need to edit” but then when it started taking 3 days it seems for my page to load I said forget it.

I guess I’m not the most cultured person, but if someone, male or female, “is trying to grab” my wife after he or she “forced her way in” to my house, I’m protecting my wife, even if that entails hitting a woman.

I hope I’m never in that situation.

Now I’d never hit a woman, but I’d slap the shit out of a BITCH why you BULLSHITIN’!