T Nation

Weird Night (GF's Point of View)

The following is going to be my GF’s point of view. Since so many of you obviously didn’t read hardly anything I wrote I hope you’ll READ this time.

Don’t talk about your trauma stories, while they may be important, make your own thread if you want to do that because it derails the discussion and makes it hard for newcomers to know wtf is going on.

GF: I am not going to reiterate the entire story. My boyfriend told the story accurately enough so if you are new to this topic or are not but actually want to read it this time you can go to his original post here http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/music_movies_girls_life/weird_night?id=2484079&pageNo=0

First and foremost I want to make one thing perfectly clear. My boyfriend would never do anything like that. He is not that kind of guy.

He would never hit a girl unless it was absolutely necessary ie: needing to protect loved ones or innocent bystanders. If he was the kind of guy most of you think he is I wouldn’t be with him. It was a joke. Get over it.

Secondly, to all of the self-righteous, self absorbed “traumatized” people on this forum did you ever take your heads out of your own behinds long enough to think about what I am going through?

Did you ever stop to think about the fact that I don’t feel safe in my own home anymore? Can any of you even imagine what that feels like? Some stranger violated my home and my piece of mind and all you are concerned with is condemning my boyfriend for a joke when you didn’t even read the entire story.

How about you empathize with the real victim here instead of your imagined victimization of the person who forced their way into my home and committed assault.

And no, I didn’t feel like I was in any danger after it all happened. But when some person, drunk or not, female or not, tries to grab you by the throat to hurt you, trust me, you feel threatened. I shook uncontrollably and cried for hours afterwords and the only reason I was able to sleep at all is because my boyfriend held me while I slept.

And please if you don’t want to read this entire thing, I understand it’s long, don’t comment. Thank you.

[quote]GhorigTheBeefy’s GF (supposedly) wrote:

Did you ever stop to think about the fact that I don’t feel safe in my own home anymore?

… Some stranger violated my home…[/quote]

Um, you’re the one who opened the door.

[quote]sluicy wrote:
GhorigTheBeefy’s GF (supposedly) wrote:

Did you ever stop to think about the fact that I don’t feel safe in my own home anymore?

… Some stranger violated my home…

Um, you’re the one who opened the door. [/quote]

so if I open my door and someone walks in uninvited it’s my fault?

I would of given her the old heave HOE …I cant help but laugh at my own jokes sometimes LOL

[quote]sluicy wrote:
GhorigTheBeefy’s GF (supposedly) wrote:[/quote]

She has a little bit nicer of a tone than I…pretty apparent somebody else was writing. Geez for a sensitive woman you sure are a dumb cunt.

Lol, my GF wants to write something else but since I just posted she said “double posting is rude” so she refuses to write. AHAHAHAHAHA my sides hurt I don’t think she knows what kind of place this is.

[quote]GhorigTheBeefy wrote:
I shook uncontrollably and cried for hours afterwords and the only reason I was able to sleep at all is because my boyfriend held me and had a huge boner while I slept.

[/quote]

Fixed. :smiley:

[quote]GhorigTheBeefy wrote:
sluicy wrote:
GhorigTheBeefy’s GF (supposedly) wrote:

She has a little bit nicer of a tone than I…pretty apparent somebody else was writing. Geez for a sensitive woman you sure are a dumb cunt.
[/quote]

Again.

Classy.

Wow, that was an interesting thread.

This was obviously just a thread to vent your frustration over the situation. If you had any real intent to hurt the other girl you would have opened the door the second time.

I read your comment (and I knew someone would jump all over that 1 sentence) the same if you wrote “what a shitty day at work, I’d like to strangle my boss”, in other words an expression of frustration.

Anyway, I completely agree with sjoconn at the end of the other thread.

I think you need to explain to your girlfriend she doesn’t own the thread and this is a public forum.

She opened the door to the drunk girl and she opened the door to comments and folks sharing their related experiences.

blah blah blah… yah yah… so I’m a dumb cunt too for not treating this sacred thread the way it should be

Your boyfriend has a terrible sense of humour.

Besides that, I really don’t see what you’re trying to prove in this post.

[thread hijack]

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:
blah blah blah… yah yah… so I’m a dumb cunt too for not treating this sacred thread the way it should be

[/quote]

Sorry, I just had to capture you using the “c” word for posterity.

…This could be worth something someday!

[/thread hijack]

[quote]Ruggerlife wrote:
[thread hijack]

OctoberGirl wrote:
blah blah blah… yah yah… so I’m a dumb cunt too for not treating this sacred thread the way it should be

Sorry, I just had to capture you using the “c” word for posterity.

…This could be worth something someday!

[/thread hijack][/quote]

curses! I was about to edit that post!

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:

I think you need to explain to your girlfriend she doesn’t own the thread and this is a public forum.

[/quote]

We also should realize that not everyone can be as sophisticated as us and our highly advanced posting rules and ability to follow multiple topics in one thread. Just look at how we were able to multitask in the “Annoying People” thread!

PS- I split this into 2 posts on purpose and I hope nobody posts in between mine.

EDIT - Damnit OG, you ruined my double post attempt!!!

You may as well accept that both threads are going to end up consolidated into this one.

I thought I’d weigh in here as one of them typical peace lovin’ Canadians and say that if I ran out of my bedroom in the dead of the night to find some drunken individual attacking my girlfriend, whomever that is, man or woman, is takin’ as many as it takes to end that threat.

To consider political correctness at a time like that is the stupidest fucking thing I’ve ever heard.

I also think in terms of the guy talking out loud about ‘wanting to kick her ass’ or whatevr the thing was, is a case of semantics and bravado and we all need to cut him some slack for chrissake.

[quote]Ruggerlife wrote:
OctoberGirl wrote:

I think you need to explain to your girlfriend she doesn’t own the thread and this is a public forum.

We also should realize that not everyone can be as sophisticated as us and our highly advanced posting rules and ability to follow multiple topics in one thread. Just look at how we were able to multitask in the “Annoying People” thread!

PS- I split this into 2 posts on purpose and I hope nobody posts in between mine.

EDIT - Damnit OG, you ruined my double post attempt!!![/quote]

muawahhaahahahaha ! (that is an evil laugh…)

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:
Ruggerlife wrote:
[thread hijack]

OctoberGirl wrote:
blah blah blah… yah yah… so I’m a dumb cunt too for not treating this sacred thread the way it should be

Sorry, I just had to capture you using the “c” word for posterity.

…This could be worth something someday!

[/thread hijack]

curses! I was about to edit that post!

[/quote]

if I print it out will you autograph it?
collectors will pay dearly.

[quote]Nich wrote:
OctoberGirl wrote:
Ruggerlife wrote:
[thread hijack]

OctoberGirl wrote:
blah blah blah… yah yah… so I’m a dumb cunt too for not treating this sacred thread the way it should be

Sorry, I just had to capture you using the “c” word for posterity.

…This could be worth something someday!

[/thread hijack]

curses! I was about to edit that post!

if I [rint it out will you autograph it?
collectors will pay dearly.
[/quote]

it’s a fake, yah that’s it… a FAKE

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:
Nich wrote:
OctoberGirl wrote:
Ruggerlife wrote:
[thread hijack]

OctoberGirl wrote:
blah blah blah… yah yah… so I’m a dumb cunt too for not treating this sacred thread the way it should be

Sorry, I just had to capture you using the “c” word for posterity.

…This could be worth something someday!

[/thread hijack]

curses! I was about to edit that post!

if I [rint it out will you autograph it?
collectors will pay dearly.

it’s a fake, yah that’s it… a FAKE
[/quote]

no maam I have a cert. of authenticity.

[quote]Ruggerlife wrote:
[thread hijack]

OctoberGirl wrote:
blah blah blah… yah yah… so I’m a dumb cunt too for not treating this sacred thread the way it should be

Sorry, I just had to capture you using the “c” word for posterity.

…This could be worth something someday!

[/thread hijack][/quote]

BUSTED!