T Nation

Weird Markings

I was working shoulders yesterday morning, and last night in the mirror I noticed that a line of dark markings had appeared on my shoulder. There’s no pain beyond a little soreness, but it looks like bruising that goes down my skin.

It’s a little hard to see because of my freckles, but if anyone has an idea of why this happened or if it’s of any concern, I’d greatly appreciate the info.

Broken capillaries, nothing to worry about. It will go away in a few days. Soon you will learn to wear bruises and stretch marks like badges of honor. Welcome to the iron game.

-Sab

=P Thanks

[quote]Sabastian525 wrote:
Broken capillaries, nothing to worry about. It will go away in a few days. Soon you will learn to wear bruises and stretch marks like badges of honor. Welcome to the iron game.

-Sab[/quote]

Shucks, man. You didn’t even let someone say he ‘caught teh ghey’ first.

Follow the Code, brother!

I am getting the same sort of stuff on my legs from SS. Basically a symmetrical line one both legs

[quote]Vicomte wrote:
Sabastian525 wrote:

-Sab

Shucks, man. You didn’t even let someone say he ‘caught teh ghey’ first.

Follow the Code, brother![/quote]

I was a beginner once too. That post was penance for all of the crap I had to take. I promise I’ll mock the next one. :wink:

-Sab

That looks like a bad case of putting something heavy on your shoulders. Could be serious.

it happened to me whenever i used to go on the calf raise machine and put all that weight on my shoulders, then i stopped wasting my time :slight_smile: