Weird Hobbies/ Passions

Hey everyone. I looked in the search engine and couldn’t really find anything current about this. At least not about my passion
( other then lifting ). Just figured it’d be cool to see what everyone does on the side. Like I myself am a musician and love to Sing and play the piano. So what are you’re passions. other then lifting that is?

here is a video from my youtube of singing and piano.

[quote]Singingbear78 wrote:
Hey everyone. I looked in the search engine and couldn’t really find anything current about this. At least not about my passion
( other then lifting ). Just figured it’d be cool to see what everyone does on the side. Like I myself am a musician and love to Sing and play the piano. So what are you’re passions. other then lifting that is?

here is a video from my youtube of singing and piano.

- YouTube [/quote]

Your not bad man. And your a braver man than i. Good stuff. I wouldn’t call it weird but the abilty to play does take passion. Because I can’t hit a note on the piano or with the vocals.

Thanks man. And I guess I put weird, because you don’t find to many guys who Powerlift and sing/play piano lol.

Thanks man. And I guess I put weird, because you don’t find to many guys who Powerlift and sing/play piano lol. [/quote]

Take a trip to Hawaii you will see plenty of our No Neck clan singing. hahahaha.

swoon

Ok here we go again… I like collecting blackheads on a mirror and sniffing my toenail funk.

My hobby IS weird. When you can’t sing…You collect knives.

[quote]four60 wrote:

Thanks man. And I guess I put weird, because you don’t find to many guys who Powerlift and sing/play piano lol. [/quote]

Take a trip to Hawaii you will see plenty of our No Neck clan singing. hahahaha. [/quote]
Hahaha

My largest pocket knife

[quote]debraD wrote:
swoon

[/quote]
:slight_smile:

Open

[quote]four60 wrote:
My largest pocket knife[/quote]
Fucking nice.

[quote]four60 wrote:
Sweet knife dude. I could pick serious funk with that.

[quote]four60 wrote:
Open[/quote]
Is that poor cat going to meet its death?

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:
Ok here we go again… I like collecting blackheads on a mirror and sniffing my toenail funk.[/quote]
Lets not forget, fingering your asshole. While you masturbate :slight_smile:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:
Sweet knife dude. I could pick serious funk with that.[/quote]

Will not be picking anything with these blades except toes off the floor.

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:
Ok here we go again… I like collecting blackheads on a mirror and sniffing my toenail funk.[/quote]
Lets not forget, fingering your asshole. While you masturbate :slight_smile: [/quote]
Funny man! I do like non-invasive ass play during bj. And playing blues. But you got me sing, you got me real good! Name the quote!

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:
Lets not forget, fingering your asshole. While you masturbate :slight_smile: [/quote]
Funny man! I do like non-invasive ass play during bj. And playing blues. But you got me sing, you got me real good! Name the quote![/quote]
Thanks bro! And shit … I … I cant think… help a bro out??

No hints.

Guns.