Weird Foods

Have you ever eaten something you’d never cook for your date, JUST for the sake of health? Right now im eating a rib eye steak with a side of spinach, velvetta cheese, and broccoli all mixed together. its not all that bad, but thats only cuz i love spinach and broccoli. i shouldve added more cheese…

i’m not meaning to be an ass so sorry if i come off that way but i think this belongs in the nutrition forum…

Gerdy

but to answer your question i’ve eaten some strange stuff in hopes of building muscle :stuck_out_tongue:
lol

velvetta ain’t cheese bro. I’ve had my share of weird foods for the sake of muscle. I’m thinking the ezekiel products. Looked good on paper. Low carbs, whole protein. The taste was a whole 'nother ball game.

yea my morning shakes taste like shit but I’m bulking so it’s ok.
I usually put in 2 cups milk, 4 eggs, 1 cup oatmeal, some olive oil and if I have it some nutella so it doesn’t take like complete shit.

i’m sure everybody here has pulled the rocky once or twice just to crank the man knob up a few notches. LOL

Gerdy

Tuna, cottage cheese, and hot sauce.

[quote]Freaky Styley wrote:
Tuna, cottage cheese, and hot sauce.[/quote]

whoa!..that takes the boat for now…lol

What I did: 1 can of tuna + smudge of peanut butter + a desperate man = fork meet tuna, tuna meet peanut butter. Not good at all. I did it with chicken and turkey and it kinda tasted good. Asian cuisine uses peanuts in savory ways. Mine just tasted like dry chicken with peanut butter smeared on it.

it seems weird now to think that most people eat just to enjoy food…i guess i’m finally growing numb to force feeding

one of the things that most people thought was weird was eating a litre or 2 of cottage cheese every day, filled with cream for extra calories and a nice rich and creamy taste…on top of all my other dairy…but a warning…this can quickly lead to food allegies and now i can only dream of grilled cheese sandwiches, shakes, and pizza…watch yourself!!!

[quote]brian.m wrote:
it seems weird now to think that most people eat just to enjoy food…i guess i’m finally growing numb to force feeding[/quote]

I know what you mean bro. When i eat lunch with my co-workers i quickly inhale my dry ass chicken with my bland ass brown rice and pound it all with a fat gulp of crystal light. They always say something like, “why dont you put bbq sauce or something?” Because its got function not flavor is usually my answer.

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
brian.m wrote:
it seems weird now to think that most people eat just to enjoy food…i guess i’m finally growing numb to force feeding

I know what you mean bro. When i eat lunch with my co-workers i quickly inhale my dry ass chicken with my bland ass brown rice and pound it all with a fat gulp of crystal light. They always say something like, “why dont you put bbq sauce or something?” Because its got function not flavor is usually my answer. [/quote]

Are you competing?

tuna+flax oil+cottage cheese

Tuna, spinach/broccoli,oats, chunky Omega 3 PB.

tastes not so good.

[quote]Freaky Styley wrote:
Tuna, cottage cheese, and hot sauce.[/quote]

UGH!!! thats what im talking about though
suck it up and eat it because to your muscles its fucking exquisite

Raw eggs with BCAA powder every morning. I got sick of cooking the damn eggs so I just started drinking them haha.

I don’t believe that anyone should be “forced” to eat shitty-tasting food just for the calories. It doesn’t take any extra time to add flavor to your food. There’s no reason for eating bland chicken and rice when all you need to do is add some salsa, soy sauce, mustard, salt, pepper, cayenne, or any spice and increase the flavor ten-fold.

We have five senses for a reason. May as well use them all.

No I’m not competing but I used to be a FFB. I like my food bland and dry. It means I’m not going to be a fat ass anytime soon. It gives me peace of mind what the macros are for that specific meal. Besides a well grilled chicken breast needs no salt or seasoning IMO. This is just me, so there’s no need to disagree or agree with me.

Turmeric Root
tastes like dusty crap…

Great for recovery but… damn!! nasty…

[quote]eggers wrote:
I don’t believe that anyone should be “forced” to eat shitty-tasting food just for the calories. It doesn’t take any extra time to add flavor to your food. There’s no reason for eating bland chicken and rice when all you need to do is add some salsa, soy sauce, mustard, salt, pepper, cayenne, or any spice and increase the flavor ten-fold.

We have five senses for a reason. May as well use them all.[/quote]

ahh the politically correct one. you have obviously misunderstood the the whole purpose of this thread.