Weird Elbow Pain

I woke up this morning and when I bent my left arm there was awful pain in my elbow. It was bruised and swollen to the point it hurt to force it through full range of motion either direction. I started poking it and it hurt to the touch. The area around my joint was dark purple. I freaked out. I started thinking about sprains, strains, separated tendons, torn ligaments, etc… I have been going really heavy on the triceps work.

I noticed a little joint pain after decline skull crushers and close grip bench. I swallowed a handful of fish oils and iced my elbow for about 20-25 minutes. When it was numb to the touch I started feeling around trying to figure out what it was. I felt a raised area on the tendon that runs right under the elbow. It was the source of the pain and felt like a pellet or BB under my skin. I rubbed it for a second and it kinda burst like a pimple under the skin tho. All the pain is gone, I have full range of motion, swelling and bruising is gone too. Anyone have any ideas about this?

Any recommended precautions?

Bursitis, perhaps? But then again, if you burst it, I don’t think that would be the case. That’s really weird…

it might just have been a pimple in the wrong place but it hurt like hell