Weird Eating

Okay so I was eating around 4000 calories for a while…for about a week…i only ate 1 meal a day probably…I actually probably only got in about 1000 calories a day for a week, and not much sleep. I’m going to bulk now but the problem i have is…anytime i wanna eat sometihng…anything…i begin to gag and like wanna throw up…its really weird, and its getting really annoying…with anything i eat…does anyone know wtf this can be!?

possibly you are so dumb your subconscious is doing us all a favor by doing you in.

Sounds mental to me, but could be physical, go get checked out eating and gagging not a good thing for health let alone physique.

Or suck it up and eat some damn food.

See a doctor.

I think it is best for me to see a doctor…I’ve NEVER EVER had this before, and it started to creep up…and I never had it when i was eating 4000 calories a day. For the past couple weeks…I eat anything and I gag. Its fucked up man.

Alright well tonight’s meal went alright. I had 2 tuna sanwhiches, a cup of orange juice, a bowl of blueberries and I was alright :). Later I had an ice cream bar, and a hamburuger. No gagging. I’m quite happy about this, as I am bulking.

you gag right when you start eating? or you gag when you are well into your meals and full? i sometimes gag trying to get down the rest of my food when i am very full. or just in the morning, stomach feels weak in the morning.

its probly not that big of a deal if its when your full and you just need to work your way up becuase youve been eating so little latetly.

[quote]dl- wrote:
Okay so I was eating around 4000 calories for a while…for about a week…i only ate 1 meal a day probably…I actually probably only got in about 1000 calories a day for a week, and not much sleep. I’m going to bulk now but the problem i have is…anytime i wanna eat sometihng…anything…i begin to gag and like wanna throw up…its really weird, and its getting really annoying…with anything i eat…does anyone know wtf this can be!?[/quote]

It’s the “Olson Twins Complex.” It’s pretty serious and very contagious. Go get it checked out right away…

Have you been eating the same 6 foods over and over again in 4000 calorie quantities? I know I get a minor gag reflex if I eat too much tuna in a week, or too much peanut butter.

Fortunately, I can stomach oatmeal all day long, but still, some bulking foods get tiring to me after a while, not to say I don’t stomach them anyway, but when I can find variation of the things I eat, the more content I am to keep eating.

MOSTLY it’s in the morning…My stomach does also feel weird in the morning…afternoon meals and night meals are pretty much usually good, but as another poster said…if they are full and trying to get down that last little bit of food, then ill begin to gag also. So i guess it isnt nothing! :)! haha. But about the meal things…i have been eating the same meals everyday for a while…i think its time to try some differnet bulking foods.