Weightlifting Photoshoot

Just did a weightlifting photoshoot let me know what you think. What I’m lacking, to small, holding to much water, etc… Criticize me please

I’m no expert, but I think the angles at which the photos are taken and the lighting conditions tend to hide the true look of your physique.

Bad lighting and camera angles. I think they could have come out a lot better

You have nowhere near the amount of muscle, definition or proportion to be participating in photo-shoots.

You have to realize that you’re skinny when Brad Pitt in Fight Club is bigger than you.

Grow some muscle and you’ll look good without shadow tricks.

If you’re going to be that light, you need to make up for that by being absolutely shredded if you want to look decent. As you have neither a large amount of muscle nor a particularly low bodyfat you end up looking… meh.

Im hoping you didnt pay to have those pictures taken.

If the guy offered to take them for free too, I would be worried though.

Your bodyfat seems pretty low, if you had some more muscle you’d be fine.

for heaven’s sake, take off that beanie until you’re at least 200…

At first look in the photo shoot, I’d have guessed you to be about my size (not sure about the height, but in proportion). You have a fairly low bodyfat, obviously. However, you’re not very big, as other posters have said.

I would’ve waited on the photoshoot, personally. Your back looks like you lift, you have pecs, and some muscle in the arms, but you need overall size. Pecs and arms look a lot smaller than your back overall. I’d say just work on adding overall mass and maybe in a couple years (2 - 3) try a photo shoot.

Also, as others have stated, really bad angles/lighting.

I’m not sure why you went to the photoshoot. Did you need pictures for a portfolio?

So why were you wearing that lifting belt during your grueling fake set of leg extensions?

I think people are giving you a hard time for no reason.

As stated by some, you could use a little more overall size and muscle thickness. Then your photos would really “pop” and you would be looking just like a cover model on many fitness magazines.

I think many of the photos turned out good. You have a good level of leanness, but yes, you could have been leaner to make the photos better, or the photographer could have manipulated the light differently.

If you could add more size to your chest and arms and get just a tad bit leaner and do another photo shoot, I think the difference would be outstanding.

Good job so far.

[quote]Nate Dogg wrote:
I think people are giving you a hard time for no reason.

As stated by some, you could use a little more overall size and muscle thickness. Then your photos would really “pop” and you would be looking just like a cover model on many fitness magazines.

I think many of the photos turned out good. You have a good level of leanness, but yes, you could have been leaner to make the photos better, or the photographer could have manipulated the light differently.

If you could add more size to your chest and arms and get just a tad bit leaner and do another photo shoot, I think the difference would be outstanding.

Good job so far.[/quote]

agreed. well said.

keep up the hard work.