T Nation

Weightlifters for Obama

http://www.cafepress.com/obamastrength

I was favoring Obama, but then a new candidate came on the scene that I can’t help but support 100%

http://www.votejohnmcclane.com

hahaha, nice

[quote]Doug Adams wrote:
I was favoring Obama, but then a new candidate came on the scene that I can’t help but support 100%

www.votejohnmcclane.com[/quote]

While McClane is a good choice, I’m still leaning towards Christopher Walken.

http://www.walken2008.com/

^^^I’d vote Walken over either of the jokers who are running. I wish Jessie Ventura would run, I’d be all over that ticket.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
Doug Adams wrote:

www.votejohnmcclane.com

http://www.walken2008.com/[/quote]

LOL. Christopher Walken rules.

Seriously though, I don’t think that Obama or Mccain are ideal presidential candidates. But, I’m leaning towards Obama, because, atm at least, he seems like the lesser of two evils.

[quote]Sentoguy wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
Doug Adams wrote:

www.votejohnmcclane.com

http://www.walken2008.com/

LOL. Christopher Walken rules.

Seriously though, I don’t think that Obama or Mccain are ideal presidential candidates. But, I’m leaning towards Obama, because, atm at least, he seems like the lesser of two evils.[/quote]

How so?

I vote for McClane to wreck Obama and McCain’s shit and we all just go from there.

I’m not sure how many times I’m gonna have to tell people

Obama is the Pepsi of this election and McCain is the Diet Pepsi. Obama is delicious and refreshing but fucking terrible for you. McCain tastes like ass but isn’t quite as bad for you. Neither one is Coke and you wonder wtf you paid for this lesser product.

[quote]GhorigTheBeefy wrote:

Obama is the Pepsi of this election and McCain is the Diet Pepsi. Obama is delicious and refreshing but fucking terrible for you. McCain tastes like ass but isn’t quite as bad for you. Neither one is Coke and you wonder wtf you paid for this lesser product.[/quote]

Except diet pepsi is really worse for you than pepsi, I’m sorry to say.

[quote]G87 wrote:
GhorigTheBeefy wrote:

Obama is the Pepsi of this election and McCain is the Diet Pepsi. Obama is delicious and refreshing but fucking terrible for you. McCain tastes like ass but isn’t quite as bad for you. Neither one is Coke and you wonder wtf you paid for this lesser product.

Except diet pepsi is really worse for you than pepsi, I’m sorry to say.[/quote]

True dat.

Those damn sweeteners are worse than the real stuff.

Just switch to Coke. The good stuff when it first came out in the 1890s when it actually contained Cocaine. :wink:

I vote to:

(1) Not Vote Because I’m Lazy.
(2) Act like my shit doesn’t think and I’m smarter than everyone else because I KNOW both candidates are awful and that ALL politicians are full of shit.
(3) Free myself from the task of research, critical thinking, and all the other tasks involved in forming an opinion.

I am better than ALL of you guys. I can’t believe you’re caught up in all this political bullshit.

I bet you idiots don’t even vote for American Idol.

im voting for Obama because hes the shit. and republicans are old and whack

[quote]FightingScott wrote:
I vote to:

Act like my shit doesn’t think [/quote]

you BASTARD

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
im voting for Obama because hes the shit. and republicans are old and whack[/quote]

Oh dear.

Here’s the golden question for you obama-ites

Why?

Obama is bad on economic policy, he’s bad on foreign policy, and he’s bad on social issues.

EX: a trillion dollars of spending while further taxing the most over taxed group in america. WHen you tax the buisness owners prices go up and you WILL pay for it. Be responsible, and you won’t be reliant on stolen welath.

EX2: Meeting with iran, and other shitstain nations without preconditions. BAD

EX3: voting to prevent treatment to be given to late trimester babies who survive abortion (an evil practice to begin with) leaving them to die when they would be perfectly viable given treatment, and left to be adopted.

Want more? I can go all day.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]Mick28 wrote:
Presidency…Go ahead…tell what this clown has done to deserve to be President.
[/quote]

How many times has McCain had cancer? 4?
Whether you support his politics or not, having McCain as the next president is a pretty big gamble SINCE HE IS ON THE BRINK OF DEATH.

Because of McCain’s “questionable” physical health, his VP pick was arguably the most important one in history. He fucked that one up big time.

Would you really choose Sarah Palin over Barak Obama?

I could argue over whose made the world a safer place during their time in the senate, whose passed what legislation, whose taken money from public interest groups, and whose fucked up the most but I really don’t need to.

But let’s just say McCain is the superior candidate. There’s still a pretty good chance he’ll die and leave Sarah in charge. And after she tries to sell Air Force One on eBay, what’s she gonna do? Why don’t you take a look at her record and tell me AND the Federal Government why she shouldn’t be in Prison (She’s under federal indictment - please tell me you knew that).

He and Tod Coburn created USAspending.gov, He extended the CTR program, he graduated from Harvard Law, he became a wildly popular senator in Illinois and he didn’t take money from lobbyists.

He has GOOD GENES? The man has had Cancer 4 times. He’s lucky to be alive. Didn’t you remember when his medical reports came out? He really is about to die.

Palin’s experience as a shitty governor? I suppose if you totally ignore the shit someone does while their in office then it makes sense to judge them based off nothing else but the height of their office (even though the influence of Senators over Governors is debatable). With logic like that, Kim Jong-il is more qualified than both candidates since he’s held a higher office than both of them.

What did Palin do with the money for the “Bridge to nowhere” she pulled out of on the last minute? Oh, yeah. She kept it.

If you think Sarah Palin would make a better President than Obama, you clearly will believe whatever you want to believe regardless of what the facts are.