Weighted Sit-Up Problem

i’m going to start weighted sit ups next week and i thought about the point where i wont be able to hold the plates behind me head anymore. I was thinking of using and ez curl bar but i wanted to know what do u guys do?

Haven’t tried an ez curl bar but sounds like it would work. I’ve used dumbells in the past but don’t think I went past 55lbs. You could also increase the lever to make it harder, instead of holding the weight behind your head, extend your arms out and hold the weight over the top of your head.

[quote]ACTrain wrote:
Haven’t tried an ez curl bar but sounds like it would work. I’ve used dumbells in the past but don’t think I went past 55lbs. You could also increase the lever to make it harder, instead of holding the weight behind your head, extend your arms out and hold the weight over the top of your head.[/quote]

This is a good idea

[quote]That One Guy wrote:
ACTrain wrote:
Haven’t tried an ez curl bar but sounds like it would work. I’ve used dumbells in the past but don’t think I went past 55lbs. You could also increase the lever to make it harder, instead of holding the weight behind your head, extend your arms out and hold the weight over the top of your head.

This is a good idea[/quote]

True, good idea (raising your arms). You could also just hold plates or a dumbbell against your chest.