Weighted Hip Thrust & ATG Squat Stretch

IMG_2812
You put the weight on your hips, yes?

And you want to tell me that it doesn’t put pressure on your internal organs?
Oh my goodness
Goodnight and farewell you pleb

Don’t put words in my mouth, It is the GP who said it. But in all honestly, someone else with IBS has same issue, it could be right or wrong but it is not the official professional medical care opinion.

I’m actually rooting for you to slowly evolve your shit talking tactics. I believe in you, you got this.

2 Likes

You do realize I can still see what you said?

For someone who is adamant about people not putting words in ones mouth, you’re rather terrible at not misinterpreting things. I said you’re not eating enough. I never said what you eat is shit. That’s actually what you said about yourself.

1 Like

Just be careful with all that poppy, I hear if you eat enough of it you could fail a drug screening.

No you said I had a shitty diet & never mention I eat little.
My diet is at maintenance and I go up on cheat days.

Line no. 4 you saying shit diet, not low calories

Ah I stand corrected.

So your diet IS shit and you need to eat more. Aside from everything else that’s yet another strike against you to be honest.

1 Like

I think you need to take a step back and ask why you do specific exercises, the impact on your body, and the alternative exercises if need be.

I know from experience for example that lying tricep extensions with a barbell will cause me no end of elbow problems. I don’t do them. Instead I use likes of close grip BP, rope extensions etc.There is no appreciable detrimental impact on my triceps by not including the offending exercise.

In your instance your body is clearly telling you that you have a problem when performing ATG squats and hip thrusts. Listen to your body. No one exercise is irreplaceable. Try variations eg parallell squat instead of ATG. The difference from a training perspective in the long run will be negligable. Think outside the box a little and do what suits you, not someone else. Remember you’re training to improve, not create more problems for your body to deal with.

Hope this helps

Gazz

1 Like