Weight will not come

Hey guys. I’ve been reading around this board for a while now. My dad is a bigtime powerlifter, and that’s how I came into contact ith this website. Anywho, I’ve been trying to put on some pounds for a couple months now. I tried Anthony Ellis’ program, and it hasn’t worked. I am eating 6 times a day, taking creatine, MRPs, glutamine, flax oil, whey protein, etc. I only work out 3 times a week, and try to concentrate on the eccentric motion. I weigh 145 at 5’11", and would like to get to 175 asap. If you guys have any other suggestions I would love to hear them. Thanks.

Tell us your daily caloric intake and macronutrient breakdown. If you can’t tell us this exactly, then you may have found your problem.

Forget ALL the supplements UNTIL you get your nutritional program under control(big mistake beginners make-relying on the supps.)- Now, really,keep track of cals., protien,etc to see where progress begins for you.FIRST- increase your calories BY 500 right now!! 145lbs.-try to get at least 200 gr. of protien per day.(a protien supplement will help a lot & is the ONLY supp. I reccommend for now) If your not gaining 2lbs. or more per week up the cals.,AND THE CARBS!! YES, CARBS!

Ok, here’s what you do! Set your alarm clock sometime during the middle of the night. Have a nice meal; more protein than anything. Take some MCT oil & do it every night! If you keep at it, you’ll gain! NOW SET THAT ALARM CLOCK!

Sounds like a nutritional problem. You might be eating six meals a day, but if you’re not getting enough calories and protein it really doesn’t matter. Check out the Massive Eating article to figure out how many calories you really do need. Then up your intake to account for it! Any training program will work if you work hard enough and eat correctly.

Read and Use JB’s Massive Eating Program. It’s awesome.

Do a search of my posts…I think the topic is under dre day or something. I talked about how I went from 150 or 160 at 8% fat to 210 at 8-10% fat in 1.5-2 years. I didnt count cals. I just ATE…always. Give it a shot.