Weight... The Scale Says +?

So, last week I started cutting. I’m eating a fraction of what I normally eat( which sucks by the way ), I’m actually doing cardio and I came off a creatine cycle which made me bloated as hell.

So… somebody explain to me because I’m not entirely sure why I actually gained 2lbs. Just to make sure the scale wasn’t lying to me I tried two different ones yesterday and today.

Strange I tells ya!

hopes I’m a genetic freak and just put on two pounds of mean mad muscle!

knows I’m not

The scale lies.

Just ask Shugs or CT haha. You could probably attribute the gain to water weight or other kinds of fluctuations. I wouldn’t worry about it, if you’re eating healthy and exersizing than you’ll see improvements.

Also remember, your appearance can drastically change without your weight dropping that much at all.

See, I thought I’d be losing water weight. Though I am drinking a lot of water, I thought that creatine retains it. So I would even if not cutting lose a few lbs right off the top.

I thought wrong, ah well.

Don’t worry. It’s only been 1 week anyway. If this happened after 8 weeks then sure, you could be worried, but push on far enough that you can get a real measurement.

I just found out why I gained weight.

Lets just say, it wasn’t pretty.

share it

Do tell!

Did it clog the toilet?

Nobody will believe you if you don’t post pics.

[quote]GetSwole wrote:
Do tell![/quote]

Came home from the gym… I shat 3 times.

All of em of epic size

Exactly how much less are you consuming?

[quote]TheDudeAbides wrote:
I’m eating a fraction of what I normally eat

Exactly how much less are you consuming?[/quote]

1000 less right now, so a fraction isn’t exactly what I should have said :stuck_out_tongue:

I think I emphasized the wrong word. You weigh 246. What is your total calorie intake?