Weight Sets at Dick's and Sports Authority

i remember about 2-3 years ago when i went to go buy the weight set i have now it was only $100 for the 300 pound olympic set. today i went to look at prices for another weight set and they were all $200!

i remember recently seeing them on sale at dicks for $99.99. are there certain times of the year that they go on sale?

[quote]talon2nr7588 wrote:
i remember about 2-3 years ago when i went to go buy the weight set i have now it was only $100 for the 300 pound olympic set. today i went to look at prices for another weight set and they were all $200!

i remember recently seeing them on sale at dicks for $99.99. are there certain times of the year that they go on sale?[/quote]

Yes. I got mine at one of those sales. But frankly, it’s NOT the high quality sets. I think it’s Cap or some other “crap” name.

But hey, it’s iron, it’s black, it’s heavy.

New years resolutions

not really i just need more weight.

Sports Authority is a ripoff. Not sure where you’re located but here in Houston we have Academy and they’re on average about 20% less across the board.

Play it again sports.might have a deal

BRO…CRAIGS LIST. Typically you can pick up weight for about 35-50 cents per pound. Really. If is new or used does it really matter ? Two Hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds : )

i tried craigslist, there’s nothing close by

Wait until March.

The resolutions will give up by then.