T Nation

weight problem

What would be the best appetite suppressant on the market today? It seems to me that the only way I can lose weight is to stop eating. I need something super strong to help out with the evil cravings. I need to drop 35lbs
ASAP!!
Thanks

Hey, there, …JR

Unfortunately, there are no magic pills. It boils down to getting your diet right. Have you looked at T-Dawg 2.0? T-Dawg’s gotten great results without people feeling like they’re starving to death. Read up on it, and if you have any trouble running the numbers, post some specifics here on the forum, and we’d be glad to help you out.

For sweets-type carb cravings, try some 5-HTTP, maybe 100mg x 2. But even that won’t help you out unless you’re getting in enough protein and good fat and are SLIGHTLY below maintenance calories. The problem is that with too severe a deficit, you lose lean muscle mass, downregulate your metabolism, and screw up the hormonal aspects of your metabolism.

The one other thing that will allow us to help you dial in your diet is a food log. Without it we really won’t be able to help you. There’s an article, “The Missing Ingredient” or “The Missing Link.”

Good luck, and as I said, after you’ve done your homework, feel free to ask for help pinning down the details.