Weight Loss Product Based on DNP-int? Side Effects?

It turns your body into a furnace. You run hotter and melt fat (and muscle) all day long. Do it right and you can cut massive amounts of weight. Do it wrong and you can die. It’s a poison and not a particularly forgiving one.

2 Likes

but they told me that they give me dnp-int and not dnp there is the difference?

Dude. Just say no. You’re going to hurt yourself.

thanks, I understand that both of them hurt, but technically I would like to understand the difference between the two products

2,4-dinitrophenol:

DNP-int I posted above. What more technical information could you possibly want? Come on, are you just joking with this post?

Do not take either one of them (do not ingest) and don’t take the powder(s) and heat it on your stove.

Take care of yourself and weight train with diet dialed in.

I like that if you read it from the top it says “Oh no no”, like it’s warning you not to use it.

2 Likes

Very creative! It’s great that you inject some levity into the sad situation of people using stuff or considering using stuff that could seriously injure/kill themselves with. I must admit you are very patient on here. You kind of remind me of the end of the book Catcher in the Rye where Holden is trying to help catch the children as they run off the cliff:

“Anyway, I keep picturing all these little kids playing some game in this big field of rye and all. Thousands of little kids, and nobody’s around - nobody big, I mean - except me. And I’m standing on the edge of some crazy cliff. What I have to do, I have to catch everybody if they start to go over the cliff - I mean if they’re running and they don’t look where they’re going I have to come out from somewhere and catch them. That’s all I do all day. I’d just be the catcher in the rye and all. I know it’s crazy, but that’s the only thing I’d really like to be.”

In theory and practice you could use this compound (below) to dissolve cell membrane PMF and slowly heat yourself to death as well:

Now you get a nice “NO NO NO” but of course to have to ignore the methyl group to construct this. Please don’t use this compound either. No one should use high explosives to get that ripped conditioning.

The only understanding you really need of a product such as DNP, or anything similar, is why fuck with it?! Case closed.

Very concise summary on Wikipedia:

imagine taking someones advice on initial dosing and being wrong. Like everything on here we see a trend with significant variability among individual users. Unfortunately with DNP, overshoot the dose and you melt to death. Do not use.

Dieting aid

DNP was used extensively in diet pills from 1933 to 1938 after Cutting and Tainter at Stanford University made their first report on the drug’s ability to greatly increase metabolic rate.[21][22] After only its first year on the market Tainter estimated that at least 100,000 people had been treated with DNP in the United States, in addition to many others abroad.[23] DNP acts as a protonophore, allowing protons to leak across the inner mitochondrial membrane and thus bypass ATP synthase. This makes ATP energy production less efficient. In effect, part of the energy that is normally produced from cellular respiration is wasted as heat. The inefficiency is proportional to the dose of DNP that is taken. As the dose increases and energy production is made more inefficient, metabolic rate increases (and more fat is burned) in order to compensate for the inefficiency and to meet energy demands. DNP is probably the best known agent for uncoupling oxidative phosphorylation. The “phosphorylation” of adenosine diphosphate (ADP) by ATP synthase gets disconnected or “uncoupled” from oxidation.

The factor that limits ever-increasing doses of DNP is not a lack of ATP energy production, but rather an excessive rise in body temperature due to the heat produced during uncoupling. Accordingly, DNP overdose will cause fatal hyperthermia, with body temperature rising to as high as 43.1 °C (109.6 °F)[24] shortly before death. In light of this, when it was used clinically, the dose was slowly titrated according to personal tolerance, which varies greatly.[25]

Case reports have shown that an acute administration of 10–20 mg per kilogram of body weight in humans can be lethal.[26][27][28][29][30] The lowest published fatal ingested dose is 4.3 mg/kg.[6][31] One dose, as few as two tablets have proved fatal.[28][32] "In studies of intermediate-duration oral exposure to 2,4-DNP, cases of death from agranulocytosis (described in the discussion of Hematological Effects) have been attributed to 2,4-DNP. These cases occurred during the usual dosing regimens for weight loss, employing increasing doses in one case from 2.9 to 4.3 mg/kg/day of 2,4-DNP for 6 weeks (Dameshek and Gargill 1934); a dose of 1.03 mg/kg/day 2,4-DNP for 46 days in another case (Goldman and Haber 1936); and in another, from 0.62 to 3.8 mg/kg/day 2,4-DNP as sodium 2,4-DNP for 41 days (Silver 1934). In all cases, the patients were under medical supervision."[33]

2 Likes

Jeez all I see is a caution stay the fuck away from me sign with this. You gotta be ballsy as hell to take this. Or unintelligent. It seems like no matter how little of a dose you take it can still be fatal.

I could probably Google it but do you know if there were modern day studies of this? Looks like these were all from the '30s.

See Fig. 1 and Table 1. Interesting max temperatures in the case studies (don’t necessarily die of overheating).

I always had heard that it breaks the mitochrondrial bonds in the cell. And the mitochondria are the power packs of the cell

1 Like

Ya as iv taken some more time and have researched dnp it really seems stupid to me. Not so much from a “you can die” point of view. I’m pretty open to using different drugs altho I don’t use recreational drugs anymore I have used probably way more then I should have in the past and I’m sure heroin probably has a way higher death rate then dnp so coming from that perspective it doesn’t scare me away.

But after doing research on how it works etc it just seems like a really nasty drug. From how it works to how it makes you feel nothing is appealing and I really can’t understand how people justify using it maybe if it made you feel great and gave you tons of energy I could understand but it seems like it literally does the opposite.

I used it once back when it was considered on the “grey” market. Worked like crazy. Made you feel like a furnace. Burned a shitload of fat.

1 Like

Im running dnp at 400mg/d and seeing daily changes. I DONT know why these scare stories.