T Nation

Weight Loss Pill

I know the key is eating right (and lifting/cardio helps hehe) and I know the best means of it is probably the ECA stack… but if you had to pick out of…

Lipo 6 or HOT-ROX, what you would say is the better of the two, for that of course, fat loss

Hot-Rox

[quote]Salabasha wrote:
I know the key is eating right (and lifting/cardio helps hehe) and I know the best means of it is probably the ECA stack… but if you had to pick out of…

Lipo 6 or HOT-ROX, what you would say is the better of the two, for that of course, fat loss [/quote]

I have never tried Lipo 6 but I have had great success when I used HOT-ROX. I especially liked that it did not give me jitters like ECA use to.

[quote]MsFit wrote:
Salabasha wrote:

Lipo 6 or HOT-ROX, what you would say is the better of the two, for that of course, fat loss

I have never tried Lipo 6 but I have had great success when I used HOT-ROX. I especially liked that it did not give me jitters like ECA use to.[/quote]

Same here.

Most people around here will probably choose HOT-ROX, but it is a solid product that does work - when diet and training is in order.