T Nation

Weight Loss Help

Ok guys you have all been around the block with this question im sure. I’m no n00b at this but the past year has been rediculous. I have had a death in my family and i opened a 2nd location of my family’s health supplement store, and im a full time college student…yay.

At the start of it all I was in great shape! But stress, lack of the gym I belong too being open when I leave work, and oh yeah i moved 3 times lol. SO! I know all the training I should do, but was hopin someone could point me to a supplement that will really really push my body to the limit with my limited time schedule. Please all advice and criticisms will be noted!

Your family owns a supplement store and you’re asking us to find you the magic pill?

Hint: it doesn’t exist. Make time to train and eat properly instead of finding time.

[quote]Eric Cressey wrote:
Your family owns a supplement store and you’re asking us to find you the magic pill?
[/quote]

Excellent.

The magic pills are John Berardi, Lonnie Lowrey, and Dave Barr. Read their nutrition articles.

I hate to say it, but most supps are garbage…Get your diet on point since you know how to train and things will fall into place.

MK