Nothing wrong with 2 meals.
Above all, eat less.
1) Get most of your CALORIES from the meat (muscle and organ) of organic naturally fed animals (grass-fed or wild animals eating the foods that they are supposed to eat). Also eggs from organically grown pastured chickens. This will give you most essential nutrients (except vitamin C) without consuming excessive carbohydrates. Organic may not make a big difference for weight loss in the short term (nor overall, but an unhealthy body is not an efficient body, nor is it something to strive for. Organic fats are far more important than organic veggies/fruits).
2) Make sure most of the VOLUME of food that you eat comes from green vegetables. This is how to get your vitamin C and fiber without consuming excessive carbohydrates. Put good quality (California) extra virgin (cold pressed) olive oil all over it, but don't fry in the stuff. If you must, fry in (grass fed) butter or (organic virgin) coconut oil.
3) Avoid most fruits and all fruit juice because of their fructose content. Wild berries are great and very healthy and should be eaten, or get something like Superfood sold on the site here. Juice, bananas, pineapple, etc are not a good idea.
4) Avoid all grains and legumes because of their carbohydrate and anti-nutrient content.
5) Avoid most dairy. Raw grass fed cheese is fine, and raw fermented products like yogurt are fine as well. Good luck finding either.
6) Avoid all roots and tubers.
7) Many would be better off to avoid nuts and seeds as well. They are high in cals and way to easy to over-do. Some seeds and nuts are common allergens and or contain anti-nutrients as well. You can soak raw nuts/seeds for 12-24 hrs to remove these.
8) Drink nothing but water.