T Nation

Weight Gain

Here is the deal. I am 5’9’’ about 175lbs. I am trying to gain a little weight, but I want to get cut when I gain weight and not fat. I have managed to get up to 190lbs, but my face got fatter and I just didn’t like the bulky feeling. Right now I just got some Hydoxycut Hardcore and I am taking 2 pills a day on days off and 3 on my work out days, also I drink a little bit of GNC’s protein and glutamine on work out dates. I work out about 3 times a week and play soccer 2 times a week, which I consider Cardio.
Now, I have a question…can anyone help me out and give me some advises on: How can I get bigger and slimmer without getting fat and doing extra hours of Cardio? Which supplements should I take? Do you have any good work-out plans, especially that will make my arms bigger?

Please message me on it.

Thanks in advance!

synthol for your arms

clenbueterol for the fat

dianabol for the muscle

some needles

tight shirts

and a tampon

Again?
http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1167483

Hey, guys! Here’s the deal…I’m trying to starve myself, but I am also really hungry and want to eat something. I would also like to be naked while wearing clothes, have constant unsafe sex while remaining a virgin, and drive a really fast car but I don’t want to use any gas. Help me please!!!

[quote]Professor X wrote:
have constant unsafe sex while remaining a virgin, Help me please!!! [/quote]

Uh, Prof., this could actually be done depending on your definition of virgin. And really, I don’t want to think of you doing that. It just isn’t a pretty picture. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Hey, guys! Here’s the deal…I’m trying to starve myself, but I am also really hungry and want to eat something. I would also like to be naked while wearing clothes, have constant unsafe sex while remaining a virgin, and drive a really fast car but I don’t want to use any gas. Help me please!!! [/quote]

I’ve done all of those things, except of course being naked while wearing clothes because that is just ridiculous and makes no sense.

I smell a TROLL!!

[quote]WantAbs wrote:
I smell a TROLL!![/quote]

Indeed. Two troll threads seven minutes apart. TSB.

Yan55555 is my new best friend. Two new threads in a row that made me LMFAO. And this is only early stages of the threads. I can hardly wait!

[quote]TDog305 wrote:
I’ve done all of those things, except of course being naked while wearing clothes because that is just ridiculous and makes no sense.[/quote]

Aren’t we all naked under our clothes?

I’m guessing he accidentally sent it in twice.

[quote]yan55555 wrote:

How can I get bigger and slimmer without getting fat and doing extra hours of Cardio? Which supplements should I take? Do you have any good work-out plans, especially that will make my arms bigger?

Thanks in advance![/quote]

Number 1: try eating slower and constantly.
Number 2: cut back on the cardio or simply walk backwards until desired slimness or fatlessness is obtained.
Number 3: forget supplements and try breath mints instead.
Number 4: I do have a very good workout plan and I follow it very closely.
Number 5: My workout plan would make your arms bigger and you are welcome in advance.

[quote]lostinthought wrote:
TDog305 wrote:
I’ve done all of those things, except of course being naked while wearing clothes because that is just ridiculous and makes no sense.

Aren’t we all naked under our clothes?
[/quote]

I guess is actually isn’t all that ridiculous

Well, so will anyone answer my question? Sorry, I do not spend all of my time at the meat factory, that is why I am asking these questions. If what I’m asking sounds stupid, sorry I don’t know any better.

[quote]yan55555 wrote:
Well, so will anyone answer my question? Sorry, I do not spend all of my time at the meat factory, that is why I am asking these questions. If what I’m asking sounds stupid, sorry I don’t know any better.[/quote]

MEAT FACTORY hahahahhaha