Weight Gain Shake

Heres a smoothie I make everyday to help with my bulk thats been going on for about a yeat and a half now (was interrupted due to health issues for about 4 months). ANyways long story short I still have a hard time eating a lot of whole foods so this shake helps me get in calories. I’ll post the ingredients and calories and could you guys look it over, maybe make a few suggestions or substitutions.

My overall goal with the shake is to get in a ton of calories in a cost effective way, but more importantly to add mass without gaining too much fat. So I guess I’m mostly asking if any of these ingredients would cause excessive fat gain from a macronutrient standpoint. Btw I split this shake into 3 glasses throughout the day.

1 can of canned peaches 350 calories (I’m thinking of swapping this out cause of fructose content, maybe use ricemilk instead)
2 bananas 200 calories
5 tbs olive oil 600 calories
serious mass 1/2 serving 300 calories I prefer this mass gainer cause its very cost effective for how I’m using it
protein powder 2 scoops 280 calories
low fat yogurt 1 cup 200 calories

1.930 calories

macros

protein: 77g
fat: 74g
carbs: 237g

Thans in advance guys

No oats or peanut butter?!?!?! Just kidding, I just like them

i do the same thing but i consume the shake in the morning,
if i were you id substitute the olive oil for natural peanut butter just for taste,
if you wanna cut calories you can also cut the peaches for any type of berries, that also tastes awesome,
and yeah try adding some oats in, it actually tastes so good and adds some texture.

Also to me it seems like the protein : fat ratio is off,
in my opinion you should have at least a 2:1 ratio of protein to fat,
so id reduce the fat and up the protein, for me personally i like to have a 4:2:1 ratio of carbs:protein:fat
so about 100g carbs, 50g protein, 25g fat, obviously not exactly but somewhere around that range.