Weight Fluctuation

Ok Guys,

I am not a novice when it comes to knowledge of diet, nutrition, and weight training. That being said there are a bunch of people way smarter than me, so I would like to post this question to those people. I have been trying to put on weight lately and so i have been following a higher volume program and have added about 10 lbs of body weight.

However, in the last three days, my weight has done the following. 192 2 days ago, 189 yesterday, 187 today. Am I missing something??? I don’t feel overtrained, my numbers are not suffering, and i am getting 9 hours of sleep a night or more. Any ideas??

i float about 3-8 pounds a day dont worry to much about it if you are overly concerned eat more, moniter your cals and then see if you are dropping weight excessively

hydration and glycogen levels can push weight up and down a lot within a few days or even a few hours.

hydrate yourself! Are you weighing at the same time each day? Time of day can make a difference in what the scale shows.

Yer could be anything, loss of glycogen loss of water, loss of fat, loss of muscle, you’ve eaten more/less. Could even be your scales are off or the scales you were using are different.