Weekly Steelers Thread

The Steelers won!

And just for the sake of that “nramaker” fella, I’m starting a thread about it, because the Steelers kick ass, and they’re better than your team.

To make it even better, the Bengals scored over 40 points and lost! Ha!

Bauer,

I’m calling you out. You are a total fag. Don’t hide behind your wife and football. Gay is gay, and you are for sure.

Smith

[quote]Randy Smith wrote:
Bauer,

I’m calling you out. You are a total fag. Don’t hide behind your wife and football. Gay is gay, and you are for sure.

Smith[/quote]

Who said you can’t be gay and play football and have a wife all at the same time?

I have never once claimed not to be gay. If you wish to fantasize that I am, knock yourself out.

However, I wish you’d keep your homo-erotic wishes out of my Steelers thread, ‘Randy Smith’…

The blind squirrels found a nut in Atlanta, so I don’t have to direct my crushing feelings of inadequacy and depression at the Steelers in the form of hatred this week. Go Browns!

Awwww…all 3 bottom feeders in the north are puffin’ their widdle chests out. How cute.

Viva Los Ravens!

The Bears won, and Willie Parker scored 39 points for my fantasy team …

it’s all good.

1. Go Stillers.

2. The Stillers are not mathematically eliminated from the playoffs.

3. The teams that we have to worry about ahead of us are the NY Jets, Jacksonville, KC, and Cincy.

4. The Jets are the worst over .500 team in the NFL, but they have a fairly weak schedule, and are 2 games ahead.

5. Jacksonville is in shambles, and their schdule is pretty tough.

6. KC is good at home, but they have a tough shedule remaining as well.

7. Cincy can’t play defense, and their schedule is brutal the rest of the way, probably the toughest stretch of any team.

8. The Stillers have Cleveland twice, Baltimore twice, Carolina, Tampa, and Cincy. Also tough, but stranger things have happened.

9. If the Stillers don’t turn the ball over more than once a game the rest of the year, they win out and make the playoffs.

10. GO STILLERS!

It was a rough weekend. Someone talk me down off the ledge.

[quote]Bauer97 wrote:
The Steelers won!

And just for the sake of that “nramaker” fella, I’m starting a thread about it, because the Steelers kick ass, and they’re better than your team.

To make it even better, the Bengals scored over 40 points and lost! Ha![/quote]

Well, this week, it’s time to fucking die! Steelers will all lick my taint this week after I wipe my ass with their wanky hankies.

Woof woof woof.

DB

[quote]nramaker wrote:
It was a rough weekend. Someone talk me down off the ledge.[/quote]

Yeah what happened to the Vikes? Hey, the giants lost, the skins lost and the Cowboys won. Can you believe the Ploughboys are still in the Divisional race?

[quote]deputydawg wrote:
nramaker wrote:
It was a rough weekend. Someone talk me down off the ledge.

Yeah what happened to the Vikes? Hey, the giants lost, the skins lost and the Cowboys won. Can you believe the Ploughboys are still in the Divisional race? [/quote]

Long story short, we got beat at the line of scrimmage. Pat Williams dominated the middle of the line and stuffed pretty much any run that came his way, but otherwise both our D-Line and our O-Line got destroyed. We put no pressure on Favra, and we couldn’t protect Brad “Timber” Johnson.

The better team won.

[quote]nramaker wrote:
It was a rough weekend. Someone talk me down off the ledge.[/quote]

rough…

I found it rather pleasant. A fresh foot of snow on the ground. A little football on Saturday…a little more on Sunday–what could possibly be wrong with that?

And not that I really care, but would Steeler Nation please shut up.
Reggie Bush fumble, dropped passes all over, no Joe Horn–I’m not sure I’d be puffing my chest over that win or guarenteeing winning out. That is not a good football team. They’ll be lucky to be over .500 the rest of the way.
Stick a fork in 'em!

[quote]Bauer97 wrote:
The Steelers won!

To make it even better, the Bengals scored over 40 points and lost! Ha![/quote]

Easy there Bauer my friend, when my 49ers have a better record than your Stillers…me thinks that you might want to pipe it down. :wink:

[quote]UtahLama wrote:

Easy there Bauer my friend, when my 49ers have a better record than your Stillers…me thinks that you might want to pipe it down. :wink:

[/quote]

Haha, trust me, I’m probably the least boastful Steelers fan out there, I was just annoyed at having the Steelers rough stretch rubbed in my face last week.

Because, if I remember, there were a shitload of people bragging about how amazing Miami and FSU were going to be this year in college fb, and I don’t hear anyone saying much now… but I don’t feel the need to start a thread to harass them about it.

The Steelers have had a terrible year thus far, and it will take an amazing turn-around and some luck for them to make the playoffs.

However, the situation was similar last year, and I maintained faith. That’s what good fans do.

[quote]Bauer97 wrote:
UtahLama wrote:

Haha, trust me, I’m probably the least boastful Steelers fan out there, I was just annoyed at having the Steelers rough stretch rubbed in my face last week.

Because, if I remember, there were a shitload of people bragging about how amazing Miami and FSU were going to be this year in college fb, and I don’t hear anyone saying much now… but I don’t feel the need to start a thread to harass them about it.

The Steelers have had a terrible year thus far, and it will take an amazing turn-around and some luck for them to make the playoffs.

However, the situation was similar last year, and I maintained faith. That’s what good fans do.[/quote]

Maybe this will help you get ready…

DB

[quote]Bauer97 wrote:
UtahLama wrote:

However, the situation was similar last year, and I maintained faith. That’s what good fans do.[/quote]

Believe me keeping the faith is about the only thing SF fans are doing these days.

[quote]UtahLama wrote:

Believe me keeping the faith is about the only thing SF fans are doing these days.[/quote]

4-5 leaves us still in the hunt. The dark ages will soon be over.

At least we have the Gold Rush Girls to ease the pain…

GR2

Ooops haha didn’t see this thread pop up on the search so I brought an old one back. O well you can’t have too much steelers. Also, to the people claiming that the saints lost because of injuries remember Polamalu and Townsend (haha who actually make up about 70% of our secondary) got knocked out of the game with injuries too.

Why is it every time they actually win a game all we hear is “the refs gave it to them,” or “our team had all kinds of injuries.” Just face it, you got beat by a better team. The saints only had one turnover and otherwise they played great. Still, not enough to get the W this Sunday.

PEACE OUT!