Weekend Plans

This is one of my favorite weekends. The first “official” start of the outdoor party season.

Tonight a friends place with lots of people, food and of course Jack Danials.

Saturday Party at my place, Pig Roast, pool, bonfire, fire works, and Jim Beam.

Sunday Party at sisters place. Lots of hot sister friends, crazy bikers, bonfire, and Southern Comfort.

Monday Family get together. Screaming kids, old people telling tales of their latest medical conditions, Mom reminding me that I should settle down with a nice girl and have kids, grandfather falling asleep and farting, and my huge headache.

• studying
  • some household choirs
  • badgelor party for the missus
  • babysitting a 8 year old rugrat
  • a little cardio
  • shopping for groceries
  • doing an interview
  • transcription… bleergh
  • more studying
  • compiling a list of skills I need to know for some good old physical therapy

Going to ARIZONA to vacation and party, and support the AZ economy!

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]coolnatedawg wrote:
Friends bday shindig tonight

Moving tomorrow (just down the street temporarily)

Maybe go riding Sunday?

No idea monday

Pretty boring actually[/quote]

This is for you Nate … you know, cuz I’m such a post whore and all ;)[/quote]

Haha. Good work. But the point was for you to put it as your avatar so that even if I am reading a thread where you posted years ago I will be greeted by that beauty.

This’ll do for now though. :slight_smile:

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
My closest friends are moving to Georgia next week, we found out about it on Monday, so we’re hanging with them.[/quote]

:slight_smile:

I’m working twelve hours saturday,hopefully getting shitfaced saturday night,and then sleeping all day sunday and doing a hit of conditioning on monday night.

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
Going to ARIZONA to vacation and party, and support the AZ economy![/quote]

It’s going to be a hot one this weekend!!!

Where in AZ you headed?

[quote]Vegita wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]Vegita wrote:
Ok T-Minus a few hours for most of us, Anyone doing anything great?

We got a big party every year at my buddies. 40-60 people, huge bonfire, lots of food, yard and drinking games galore. Old furniture starts around the fire and then gets tossed in as the night goes on and people get drunker. All in all a real good BBQ/Bonfire party.

Every year I make a wopatula. I start with a big cooler, pout in one big bottle of each of the following. Vodka, coconut rum, tequila, Southern Comfort. Then I cut up watermelon, pineapple grapes, and frozen blueberries. Put them in the cooler with the booz and a little bit of ice to keep the fruit chilled. Let it soak overnight then the next morning add in about a gallon of water, 3 or 4 bags of crushed ice and two of those powedered fruit punch drink mix things. The ones that make like 8 quarts apeice or whatever. Then mix it all in and add water to dilute it or whatever. I usually keep it pretty strong. Tastes awsome and it is VERY STRONG. Eating the fruit will get you messed up also. Some people just grab a bowl of fruit out of it.

V[/quote]

I go to a similar bbq every year at my buddy’s house, except there is no bonfire so we usually just throw the old furniture in his pool.

Ok, there is no old furniture throwing, but yeah, I go to a similar bbq every year.[/quote]

For some reason I feel like I’m Michael Jordon and I’m sitting next to some little white guy on a plane.

V[/quote]

That sums it up pretty well. Bon fires kick ass and I’m jealous of your party.

Wow you guys are all putting me to shame with your party plans and such

MMF for the entire weekend.

I have a 4 day weekend, that I will be spending cleaning, doing laundry sometime over the first 3 days, in preparation of my gf moving in on June 1st. Her father will be here that week, also.

I will be visiting the family on Monday. So, that will include food, an energetic american bulldog, with a side order of guilt from my parents. I guess 2 out of three ain’t bad.

last night was a low key have some beers night after riding all day, tonight i intend to watch the blackhawks do some work and hitting the hay fairly early since i have to work a 12 hr shift tomorrow, of which i will try to get cut early. And tomorrow after work leading into monday will be a giant shit show, i turn 21 on monday so im pretty pumped about sunday night and then all day monday.

Tonight, Hawks game.

Tomorrow, don’t know.

Monday, BBQ.

Hopefully some pussy somewhere between those.

Well I ended up being a buzzkillington.

Had an alright day at work but then wasn’t in the mood for going out and getting thrashed so now I’m in front of my computer.

On the plus side I got to watch Leinster get beaten comprehensively today.That was quite satisfying to say the least.

Bar study, sleep/recovery, squats and deads. This will be my weekend routine for the rest of the summer.

With the Independence Day weekend ahead, what are my fellow USA folks up to??

4 days off last week and 4 this week, 2 holidays back to back, gotta love it! I could get used to a 3 day work week.

Rebuilding my trailer so I can put the bike on it. Got another track day on Monday. And packing.

Nothing huge planed for the 4th, Probably go over to the rents for some pool/BBQ action during the day, Wife has to work, but we can watch some works later in the evening.

V

Gettin Poon

Gettin Sun

Gettin Drunk

Lightin shit on fire

Watchin shit explode

Eatin some Prof. Xs

Eatin some Bratwurst

Eatin some 'tater salad

Eatin some poon

Drinkin some Scotch

Smokin a couple stogies