T Nation

Week Off 3 Weeks Into Cycle

Hi everyone, I'm on my first cycle and I'm taking dbol 40mg a day and . 5ml eod test 100p. I'm seeing crazy results so far but my situation is that I have to take a week of for travel and can't take anything with me also I have no gym in that time either.

I was wondering about maybe loading up a bit on test before I go and just cranking out the body weighted exercises when I can over that week, what do you think. Oh by the way I'm 34 and weigh 110kg and have been lifting for a while

shit happens, it’s nothing really to worry about

Cheers for the reply bud, do you think I should blast a bit extra the last couple of days before I go

[quote]bigtalljosh wrote:
Cheers for the reply bud, do you think I should blast a bit extra the last couple of days before I go [/quote]

with test p, no. if you have e or c, you could use that at a slightly higher dose than what you would use p at over the course of a week. so like if your total test p dose is 500/week, you could use test e at 600, and it would end up being very similar. if you load up on test p, your levels will just spike and plunge.

Thanks mate I new it had a short life span that’s why I asked

[quote]bigtalljosh wrote:
Hi everyone, I’m on my first cycle and I’m taking dbol 40mg a day and . 5ml eod test 100p. I’m seeing crazy results so far but my situation is that I have to take a week of for travel and can’t take anything with me also I have no gym in that time either.

I was wondering about maybe loading up a bit on test before I go and just cranking out the body weighted exercises when I can over that week, what do you think. Oh by the way I’m 34 and weigh 110kg and have been lifting for a while [/quote]

I had the same problem, in the middle of a blast, had to travel for working in another state… I just did like Flip said, used a higher dose of test E… of course I carried a Anti E (adex) and somethings the situation allowed me to do…

That’s a good point should I keep up my half a tab eod of armidex