T Nation

Week 3 of First Cycle, Gyno Symptoms

I am into week 3, running 500ml Test E per week (2x 250ml).
First week I started off doing adex .25 EOD, but I felt that my E2 was crashing, so week 2 I only took .25 twice per week. So that’s a total of 1mg first week and .5mg second week.

Just today I noticed whitish rings around my nipples, and I can kinda feel tiny little bumps under them. So naturally I’m now paranoid as fuck about getting gyno.

Obviously I need to up the adex dosage (will start .25 ED from tomorrow). But my question is should I also take Nolva to clear up this very mild onset of gyno?? I know that Nolva should not be done on cycle. Or should I just up my adex and hope it goes away? Will it go away itself over time if I just up the AI? How long will it take, given that it’s literally the first day I’ve noticed symptoms.

Am I overreacting??

EDIT: here are some photos


(doesn’t look too obvious, but as I said there are tiny little lumps behind the nipples, and also I don’t know if you can make out the whitish rings…)

Thanks guys!

500ml of test dam. thats like 125000mg a week ur gonna die

[quote]beefcakes wrote:
500ml of test dam. thats like 125000mg a week ur gonna die[/quote]

I meant mg obviously, thx for your sarcasm

Although if you gonna be pedantic about this, since I didn’t say what my conc was, you can’t assume it’s 250, maybe I have 1 mg/ml test?

it’s probably just a case of IIGH, or Internet Induced Gyno Hysteria, but yeah up your adex dose.

You could always just swallow a couple of nolva just to be one the safe side.

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
You could always just swallow a couple of nolva just to be one the safe side.[/quote]

well i guess that’s what im asking about… does it make sense to take a couple? or is it too early/pointless? everyone says NO nolva on cycle because it fucks your gains

I’m gyno-prone on even small amounts of test. Is your adex pharm or research chems?
There has been several reputable research chem companies that have had some seriously underdosed AI’s recently. I respond 10x better to aromasin also. Adex is not as as effective controlling E2, I’ve been told. Also, torem has had some great reviews for controlling on-cycle gyno, although running serms on-cycle is not the best course of action.

In my experience, it takes a while to get it under control, so ramp your dose up e3d until the sensitivity has subsided. It wont go away, only gets worse. I personally would have some aromasin overnighted, but thats just me.

[quote]FirstCycleThrow wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
You could always just swallow a couple of nolva just to be one the safe side.[/quote]

well i guess that’s what im asking about… does it make sense to take a couple? or is it too early/pointless? everyone says NO nolva on cycle because it fucks your gains[/quote]

if you’re worried about it, take a couple of nolva. Even if it does affect gains, which I doubt, I’d still rather lose a tiny amount of muscle than gain a whole load of titty.

My adex/nolva is from Geneza. I will up the dosage to .25 ED, which was my original protocol anyway.

So how much Nolva should I take? If it’s very mild early onset symptoms will upping the adex + taking Nolva reverse the symptoms?

[quote]FirstCycleThrow wrote:
So how much Nolva should I take? If it’s very mild early onset symptoms will upping the adex + taking Nolva reverse the symptoms?[/quote]

I dunno mate, I’ve never had to do it, but I would take 40mg a day for a couple of days and see if that helps. That’s just what I would personally try though, I’m not basing that on any scientific evidence I’ve seen, it’s just my own opinion. Maybe someone else with a more informed opinion will chime in…

If it gets worse you may need to pick up some letro. There’s a sticky at the top of this board about using letro to reverse gyno.

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[quote]FirstCycleThrow wrote:
So how much Nolva should I take? If it’s very mild early onset symptoms will upping the adex + taking Nolva reverse the symptoms?[/quote]

I dunno mate, I’ve never had to do it, but I would take 40mg a day for a couple of days and see if that helps. That’s just what I would personally try though, I’m not basing that on any scientific evidence I’ve seen, it’s just my own opinion. Maybe someone else with a more informed opinion will chime in…

If it gets worse you may need to pick up some letro. There’s a sticky at the top of this board about using letro to reverse gyno.[/quote]

thanks mate, I appreciate it!

can i get some more opinions please??

the symptoms are very mild and i don’t have any letro, but will order if i have to

It’s only three weeks in, I doubt you have gyno. Just relax and take it slow. You won’t grow tits overnight. If you are worried, start upping the dose GRADUALLY. Adex, I believe, also takes time to build up. The last thing you want to do is go overboard on the AIs and end up with sore joints, no libido, lethargy, and no gains.

Just for a reference, I take .5mg EOD with 500mg test.