Week 3: Losing Pump for Some Reason

So im on my 19th day of my 10 week cycle of test e 500 mg a week inject on mondays…for the first 2 weeks or so i felt pumped as fuck, rock hard and shit, id wake up and feel like a fuckin boulder…now a few days ago, my pump seems to be gone, still getin good pumps when i lift, but the continuous/all day pump has faded drastically. Im getting stronger and as bigger as ucan get thru 19 days, but this lack of continuous pump is really bothering me/bugging me out. Why could this be happenign?
thanks for the help

you probably haven’t been eating as much. Lack of food can make one feel ‘full’ or ‘flat’ other than that there probably isn’t much explanation as far as AAS goes.

hydration and diet. Just two guesses, considering the poor information you’ve offered.

Try spreading out the injections. I did 500mg once a week and felt later in the week less awesome, when I split them into 2 250mg injections spread apart by like 3 days it made all the difference.

[quote]groinmeat101 wrote:
So im on my 19th day of my 10 week cycle of test e 500 mg a week inject on mondays…for the first 2 weeks or so i felt pumped as fuck, rock hard and shit, id wake up and feel like a fuckin boulder…now a few days ago, my pump seems to be gone, still getin good pumps when i lift, but the continuous/all day pump has faded drastically. Im getting stronger and as bigger as ucan get thru 19 days, but this lack of continuous pump is really bothering me/bugging me out. Why could this be happenign?
thanks for the help[/quote]

I would not thought test e would have had much effect during the first week anyway - so it sounds like something else was responsible for your pump?

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
jasoncga wrote:
and felt later in the week less awesome,.

Master Yoda! Is that really you???

:wink:

BBB[/quote]

Haha, wow maybe I shouldnt post at work … while working haha.