Weed

post comments, questions and concerns. Have a good day.

Love it:)

Not for me. Don’t have a problem with those that do just the ones that think it’s some kind of magical thing. I also think it should be legalized everywhere to take away some of the income and power from the drug cartels.

Like all intoxicants that I can think of, it makes folks appear to be fools while they’re under its influence, and that seems to become a longer lasting effect with continued (heavy, especially) use. Also like other intoxicants, it doesn’t directly harm anyone other than its user so it should be completely legal and unregulated.

I don’t use it. But I agree with those who say legalize it. Give it the same set of rules you have with alcohol . In other words put restrictions in place as far as usage goes.

As soon as there is a test for actual impairment, legalize it every where so the pot heads will shut the fuck up already.

[quote]doogie wrote:
As soon as there is a test for actual impairment, legalize it every where so the pot heads will shut the fuck up already.[/quote]

There are already tests that are reasonably good tests for actual impairment-they’re commonly referred to as “field sobriety tests.”

Like it. That’s the reason I stay away from it.

Makes me unproductive. Great if you have access to donuts, pizza and a woman.

I’d say it’s similar to alcohol, but I am waiting on more studies. I’m open to differing opinions though.

And unless in native CA weed, no thanks.

I’m from Colorado so this issue has been a hot topic while it was getting legalized.

My opinion is that it should be left to the states to legalize.

A lot of what I have read show that using it at a young age can impare mental development. After you have fully developed (after 21), the consequences are not as extreme and I would consider it similar to alcohol. If you use after 21, its not a big deal other than it makes you unproductive and lazy… similar to how drinking a lot the night before and being hungover would make you worthless. If thats what you want to do, have fun.

If it is legalized, treat it similar to alcohol. 21 year old age limit, driving restrictions, and your work has reason to fire you if they choose to perform drug testing. Exceptions are for medical purposes, where it has been shown to really help with children you experience severe seizures.

If I thought it would help my child, some dude’s “laws” would not mean very much to me.

I don’t use it or condone its use, because it causes decrease in mental abilities and laziness, which too many people already have a problem with, but: does anyone really believe it will not be legal in ALL states eventually (like gay marriage, abortion, etc.)? Why spend your time and energy, and taxpayers money fighting the inevitable?

It had been so long since I had gotten “high” I forgot what it was like. So when it was legalized in my state I went down to one of the shops that opened up and bought a ginger cana-cookie. The cookie btw was marketed as a single dose. I didn’t really like the effect and concluded it’s not for me.

I also concluded they must have been high when they decided what a single dose was supposed to be because holy shit that thing was packing. I would say I got stoned. The intensity was probably the equivalent of 3 shots of whiskey. I think half of what was in that cookie would be plenty for a single dose.

[quote]dave1791 wrote:
I don’t use it or condone its use, because it causes decrease in mental abilities and laziness, which too many people already have a problem with, but: does anyone really believe it will not be legal in ALL states eventually (like gay marriage, abortion, etc.)? Why spend your time and energy, and taxpayers money fighting the inevitable?
[/quote]

So doesn’t cake

[quote]NorCal916 wrote:
I’d say it’s similar to alcohol[/quote]

except for the lethality, addiction, loss of self control and the calories.

[quote]dave1791 wrote:
Why spend your time and energy, and taxpayers money fighting the inevitable?
[/quote]

because it would be nice to see these things happen in my lifetime.

Never done it, don’t want to end up like Pittbull.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
Never done it, don’t want to end up like Pittbull. [/quote]

I don’t know last picture I saw of you , you looked like a dough boy , you maybe better rethink that