Wednesday on Prime Time T-Nation

Tonight on Prime Time T-Nation from 7PM to 10PM EST, strength coaches Christian Thibaudeau, Chad Waterbury, and Mike Robertson, along with sports doctor Ryan Smith. Dan John shows off his line of women’s undergarments constructed entirely from his back hair clippings. Music by Emmy Lou Harris.

I was hoping just to surprise everyone. I’m telling you this…for simple drama…there is nothing like working with women’s underwear models. I’m exhausted.

[quote]Atomic Dog wrote:
Tonight on Prime Time T-Nation from 7PM to 10PM EST, strength coaches Christian Thibaudeau, Chad Waterbury, and Mike Robertson, along with sports doctor Ryan Smith. Dan John shows off his line of women’s undergarments constructed entirely from his back hair clippings. Music by Emmy Lou Harris.[/quote]

[quote]Danny John wrote:
I was hoping just to surprise everyone. I’m telling you this…for simple drama…there is nothing like working with women’s underwear models. I’m exhausted.
[/quote]

Talk about GPP, eh Coach?

P.S. When you were talking about bodyweight snatch, whose bodyweight were you refering to? Just curious, you know…

I’ll be around too gang…

[quote]Atomic Dog wrote:
Tonight on Prime Time T-Nation from 7PM to 10PM EST, strength coaches Christian Thibaudeau, Chad Waterbury, and Mike Robertson, along with sports doctor Ryan Smith. Dan John shows off his line of women’s undergarments constructed entirely from his back hair clippings. Music by Emmy Lou Harris.[/quote]

[quote]Charles Staley wrote:
I’ll be around too gang…
[/quote]

Coach Staley, will you be here to answer questions, or to help Dan John? :wink:

Hey Dan and I stick together. BUT if he continues to reference silly myths like Area 51, etc., he might find a black helicopter over his house, and trust me, he doesn’t want that happening…

[quote]T-Mag Mod wrote:
Charles Staley wrote:
I’ll be around too gang…

Coach Staley, will you be here to answer questions, or to help Dan John? ;)[/quote]