Wednesday on Prime Time T-Nation

Tonight on Prime Time T-Nation, from 7PM to 10PM, EST, Sports doctor Ryan Smith, nutritionist Dave Barr and pragmatic strength coach Dan John. Also, Yao Ming, Coretta Scott King and Ling-Ling the Panda. Music by Sting.

I thought Ling-Ling died like 2 years ago.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
I thought Ling-Ling died like 2 years ago.[/quote]

No, but ever since she had that cub panda she never could get the weight off. Now all she does is sit around the cage munching on bamboo shoots and watching Oprah in Chinese. Her mate has to sneak in naked pictures of young, sexy pandas as he tries to find a corner of the cage where curious zoo-goers won’t see him playing with his own bamboo shoot, if you know what I mean. It’s sad, really.

[quote]MikeTheBear wrote:
rainjack wrote:
I thought Ling-Ling died like 2 years ago.

No, but ever since she had that cub panda she never could get the weight off. Now all she does is sit around the cage munching on bamboo shoots and watching Oprah in Chinese. Her mate has to sneak in naked pictures of young, sexy pandas as he tries to find a corner of the cage where curious zoo-goers won’t see him playing with his own bamboo shoot, if you know what I mean. It’s sad, really.[/quote]

So… very, very, sad…