Wedding Entrance Song Suggestions

Pussy Galore by The Roots or anything by Ol’ Dirty Bastard

Depends on the mood you want to create

Slow Version by Jimi Hendrix

Beatles, Floyd, Stones…or some nice jazz. You can almost never go wrong with jazz.

Madeline Peyroux

Madeleine Peyroux - Dance Me To The End Of Love - YouTube ---- one of my favorites

Or Chet motherfuckin Baker…Thelonius Monk…

If you go with jazz, it’s gotta be something from Bitches’ Brew or Sketches of Spain by Miles Davis

odb

“Fuck her in the butt” by David Allen Coe

the doors, appropriate for all occasions…

The sound quality isn’t that good on this one, but everyone will get the point pretty early in to the song. And yes, this really is Jimi Hendrix jamming with Jim Morrison drunk as shit at some club…a fucking classic!

[quote]lawsonsamuels wrote:
“Fuck her in the butt” by David Allen Coe[/quote]

This or “All I want is a slut”

I hope this is helpful.

This song:

[quote]Otep wrote:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

Stone Cold Steve Austin Theme Music[/quote]

The more I think about it, the more I want to throw my vote behind this.
[/quote]

You can’t go wrong with walking to the Stone Cold theme song. I imagine him walking around shaking beer cans and douncing everyone…then tapping the bride’s father one the shoulder and giving him a stunner. You know, after 5 mins of waiting for him to show up.

lol

Thanks for the suggestions boys, I’m digging the AC/DC posted above as a choice. I’m also considering What is Love by Haddaway and come out with my head bobbing

“Be Quick Or Be Dead” by Iron Maiden

^walk in and high five as many women as you can while this song plays.

And yeah if not this, you can’t go wrong with WWF entrance themes. Just pick your favourite one, you know you and all your buddies watched wrestling as kids. It’ll have a nostalgic effect, too.

[quote]gregron wrote:
well I shouldnt be sharing this because its my idea and its what I’m going to do whenever I get married. Its the only thing I really care about at the wedding/reception… but I want everyone to enter to this song with a strobe light/smoke machine and have the DJ announce our entrances like a basketball team. Its gonna be hilarious. Some of those jumping back bumps… and headbands for everyone.

“Coming in at 6 feet on a good day. Number 9 in your programs and number one in your hearts. He punches in bunches… Your groom Greeeeeeeg!!!”

and the crowd goes wild[/quote]

This is exactly what I did at my reception. The guests loved it. (srs)