Wedding Entrance Song Suggestions

I’m the brother of the bride, what would you suggest as a wedding entrance song for me during the reception?

well I shouldnt be sharing this because its my idea and its what I’m going to do whenever I get married. Its the only thing I really care about at the wedding/reception… but I want everyone to enter to this song with a strobe light/smoke machine and have the DJ announce our entrances like a basketball team. Its gonna be hilarious. Some of those jumping back bumps… and headbands for everyone.

“Coming in at 6 feet on a good day. Number 9 in your programs and number one in your hearts. He punches in bunches… Your groom Greeeeeeeg!!!”

and the crowd goes wild

Countdown to extinction - Megadeth.

Another One Bites The Dust - Queen

Ass and Titties, Ass and Titties; Ass and Titties, and Big Booty Bitches.

One of my buddies is getting married next month, he’s having the Indiana Jones theme song played instead of “here comes the bride”…and his fiance is totally ok with it. Lol.

My brother’s wife walked in to phantom of the opera

nothing beats the hulk.

OMG, I remember Pop that Pussy from when I was a kid. Haha !!! I was going to suggest Hootchie Mama from 2 Live Crew.

can’t go wrong with either of these

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

Stone Cold Steve Austin Theme Music[/quote]

The more I think about it, the more I want to throw my vote behind this.

Nine Inch Nails - Closer will be played on repeat cum my honeymoon night…

[quote]gregron wrote:
well I shouldnt be sharing this because its my idea and its what I’m going to do whenever I get married. Its the only thing I really care about at the wedding/reception… but I want everyone to enter to this song with a strobe light/smoke machine and have the DJ announce our entrances like a basketball team. Its gonna be hilarious. Some of those jumping back bumps… and headbands for everyone.

“Coming in at 6 feet on a good day. Number 9 in your programs and number one in your hearts. He punches in bunches… Your groom Greeeeeeeg!!!”

and the crowd goes wild[/quote]

That song gets me so jacked up. I could set PR’s on the daily listening to that

“If I had a hammer
I’d hammer in the morning
I’d hammer in the evening…” (Peter, Paul, and Mary)

I feel like this thread was doomed from the start. I love this place.