Website Question...

I’m interested in learning as much as possible about steroids because I’m thinking hard about a 12-14 week test e@500mg(250mg mon. morn. and thurs. night), nolvadex, and clomid for pct. I MIGHT possibly want to throw in something for the first 4 weeks or so for a little kickstart. I’ve read up a bit on cycles, sides, legal consequences, and there have sort of been the moral questions.

First off, my stats are 26 been training 13 years off and on(pretty seriously the last 4 years). Diet while lifting seriously has gotten pretty good. Protein intake usually 280g a day, whole grains, fresh fruit, 2-3 gallons of water and 1% milk(usually 1/2 gallon a day).

Back to the original statement…I’d be interested in any information regarding the straight test-e cycle or if it would be better to include deca or d-bol in the beginning.

Well if your running 500mg a week remember to frontload 1000mg the first week. Yes D-bol or Deca would definately make the cycle more effective. Since its your first cycle you would make good gains with the addition of 20-30mg of d-bol a day for no more than 5 weeks. Most people like to use it at the beggining of the cycle to kick start results. But its also very effective being ran from week 3-8.
As for Deca run it at around the same mg dosage per week as the test and remember to front it too. Stop the Deca 2 weeks before your last shot of Test I would even suggest stopping it 3 weeks before your last shot of Test. This is because of its longer half life. Its really a question of money. Do you want to spend a little extra to see a little extra

goodluck

Stick to just Test E for 12 weeks. It’s your first cycle… keep it simple… Just remember to up your Calories and Protein tremendously. Your diet will determine a large part of your success.

I’m not a big proponent of frontloading, as I have done it, and my blood levels didn’t get up any quicker. I think it’s a waste of gear. My brothers on this may disagree with me, but that’s just my opinion.
Frontload or not, you’ll do fine with a strict Test cycle as a beginner.

What are your stats and aspirations?

BTW the reason why I asked your stats, is that you failed to mention your height, weight, approx bf%… etc.

[quote]ubiquitous wrote:
Stick to just Test E for 12 weeks. It’s your first cycle… keep it simple… Just remember to up your Calories and Protein tremendously. Your diet will determine a large part of your success.

I’m not a big proponent of frontloading, as I have done it, and my blood levels didn’t get up any quicker. I think it’s a waste of gear. My brothers on this may disagree with me, but that’s just my opinion.
Frontload or not, you’ll do fine with a strict Test cycle as a beginner.

What are your stats and aspirations?[/quote]

i agree with UB here…i might be opening a can of worms here, but i think the only things worth frontloading are the multi-ester blends(Sustanon), since your body is only going to absorb what you inject at it’s normal rate. having a bunch more doesn’t make it faster…

I’m 6’ and around 270-280. Not sure of bodyfat as looking ripped isn’t a huge goal at the moment. My main concerns are adding lean body mass and strength. I’m going to be playing semi pro football next year(season starts in may or june). I played through school and have always been a pretty big guy/fairly strong.

Stats in the gym(never maxed)

bench 215x5(bad left shoulder from injuries)

squat 300x50(no re-rack or excessive pauses…ass to grass)

SLDL 300x50(only pausing at bottom to reset grip)

I’ve been kicking around the idea and doing some research on cycles for 2-3 years, just curious at first. Sorry about the thread title…had a question about a site but didn’t realize I wasn’t allowed to post another site.

…2-3 gallons of water???

i am yet to see anyone in my short life that can drink 2 gallons of water per day…let alone 3 gallons…

or maybe it’s just a typo?

peace

[quote]lithuanian wrote:
…2-3 gallons of water???

i am yet to see anyone in my short life that can drink 2 gallons of water per day…let alone 3 gallons…

peace[/quote]

Could be a typo but it is not unreasonable, especially for 270 pounds and playing football.

2 gallons = 128 oz. That’s a little less than 11-12 oz glasses of water a day. I probably drink about 8-12 oz glasses per day and I am 210ish. Further, if you include the 6-24oz MRPs I drink daily, then I consume far more than 3 gallons per day. BTW, some people don’t count the water in MRPs. But I do. If you pee it out, its water.

[quote]ubiquitous wrote:
[/quote]

I would also suggest you skip the frontload. If you feel you must have a boost during the first two weeks, you might consider Test-Prop, or Suspension, simultaneously with the Enan.

Can someone please explain this theorey of front loading to me. I see it referred to often but I can’t understand for the life of me how a larger quantity is going to change the speed at which it becomes effective. If I take 1 cc of Deca I’m not going to feel the benefits for a couple weeks due to the long acting esther. If I take 10 cc I’m still not going to feel it for a couple weeks because the speed is still regulated by the ester. Am I missing something?

Also, please comment on the difference in the amount of time it would take for him to feel the benefits of a shorter ester drug like test prop or suspension as compared to cyp or enanthate. I had previously asked this on a different post but didn’t get much response.

[quote]DRG wrote:
lithuanian wrote:
…2-3 gallons of water???

peace

Could be a typo but it is not unreasonable, especially for 270 pounds and playing football.

2 gallons = 128 oz. That’s a little less than 11-12 oz glasses of water a day. I probably drink about 8-12 oz glasses per day and I am 210ish. Further, if you include the 6-24oz MRPs I drink daily, then I consume far more than 3 gallons per day. BTW, some people don’t count the water in MRPs. But I do. If you pee it out, its water.

[/quote]

I am not 100% sure on this but doesn't 1 gallon=128 oz.  Please correct me if I am wrong.

[quote]scs wrote:
Can someone please explain this theorey of front loading to me. I see it referred to often but I can’t understand for the life of me how a larger quantity is going to change the speed at which it becomes effective. If I take 1 cc of Deca I’m not going to feel the benefits for a couple weeks due to the long acting esther. If I take 10 cc I’m still not going to feel it for a couple weeks because the speed is still regulated by the ester. Am I missing something?

Also, please comment on the difference in the amount of time it would take for him to feel the benefits of a shorter ester drug like test prop or suspension as compared to cyp or enanthate. I had previously asked this on a different post but didn’t get much response.[/quote]

Some people feel that since there is more of the hormone being released, that the blood levels will rise to an effective level in a shorter amount of time. It seems solid in theory, but I didn’t notice.

I answered your question on that other thread… I feel test Prop in a week or so… I feel Test E around 5 weeks.

2 gallons = 256 oz.

I don’t count the water in protein shakes. I’m almost constantly drinking something. Even while not playing football, I carry around a 1.5 liter bottle of water and end up filling/emptying it 6 times…a little over 1.5 gallons. Big guys need to drink big amounts, especially during 2 a days in 90+ degrees.

About the frontloading, I’m not really too concerned with the boost early in a cycle but I’m pretty open to ideas. I have read and realize the ideas behind a straight up test e or test prop cycle for a first timer. I think that from the start I was leaning more towards the test cycle to see how my body responds.

Anyway, thanks for the advice/comments.

Oops. My math sucked but the point is the same.