Webcam Roulette Website

Check it out, made by some kid in russia, lets you connect with randoms over the internet with webcams (kinda like that other chat webby of which ive forgotten the name, except with cam).

Be warned tho - perves aplenty.

yay i triple posted the topic…

crazy

It’s mad. Saw some creepy dude smiling at me.

if you want to encounter things like this

at first you are kind of shy, but when you catch the drift it’s so much fun. If you ever see a blond ugly guy with no hair, big nose and lips and a huge forehead who types very fast that’s me. I just spend 2 hours on that and I will probably lose alot of time in the future

BTW fat black women are not real

[quote]jasmincar wrote:
at first you are kind of shy, but when you catch the drift it’s so much fun. If you ever see a blond ugly guy with no hair, big nose and lips and a huge forehead who types very fast that’s me. I just spend 2 hours on that and I will probably lose alot of time in the future

BTW fat black women are not real[/quote]

How are you blond with no hair?

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]jasmincar wrote:

BTW fat black women are not real[/quote]

How are you blond with no hair?[/quote]

rectification

LACK of hair

[quote]pradaboy wrote:
if you want to encounter things like this[/quote]

…So that’s you on the bottom screen?

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:

[quote]pradaboy wrote:

…So that’s you on the bottom screen?[/quote]

No, top screen.

[quote]Otto the Ecto wrote:
Check it out, made by some kid in russia, lets you connect with randoms over the internet with webcams (kinda like that other chat webby of which ive forgotten the name, except with cam).

http://www.chatroulette.com/[/quote]

the other website is omegle.com

[quote]ash0000 wrote:

[quote]Otto the Ecto wrote:

http://www.chatroulette.com/[/quote]

the other website is omegle.com[/quote]

oh ya thats the one - ty

Omegle was the best troll website. Now, I think this is the best.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:

[quote]pradaboy wrote:

…So that’s you on the bottom screen?[/quote]

No, that’s photographer Lewis Chaplin who made a series of his strangest encounters, here’s a link to the full page but it’s in Dutch:

http://www.viceland.com/blogs/nl/2010/01/04/chatroulette-helpt-je-de-winter-overleven/

Mostly dudes, but one girl came up

I got a pretty cute girl on cam. Pretty nice. I might recommend this a friend, or two…

i dunno… i just had a go for half an hour or so…

not all that bad… :wink: haha!

:slight_smile: