Web Banners for Dave, Joe D. and JB

While posting a T-Nation web banner on my Myspace page, I decided to make a few myself. A little photoshop combined with available graphics yielded satisfactory results.

I’m posting the code if you want to put these on a web page. ** sure hope it shows **

PLEASE host the photos yourself with a service like Photo Bucket.

PLEASE change the URL of the photos to where you have the photos hosted.

** 3 photos on the way **

The banners are very fascinating and all, but I was more intrigued by “4estgimp.com”. After checking it out, I’m more intrigued than I was 10 minutes ago, but confused as hell.

mos? Water and Stone? Please enlighten me.

[quote]Bullmoose wrote:
The banners are very fascinating and all, but I was more intrigued by “4estgimp.com”. After checking it out, I’m more intrigued than I was 10 minutes ago, but confused as hell.

mos? Water and Stone? Please enlighten me.[/quote]

“Water and Stone” is just the generic template of the “Mambo Open Source” web portal. One of these days it will be an actual web site.

Too much time on your hands?!!

Who is that in the EliteFTS one? absolute beast.

Great, 4est!!

[quote]4est wrote:
“Water and Stone” is just the generic template of the “Mambo Open Source” web portal. One of these days it will be an actual web site.[/quote]

That makes sense. I thought you might just be making fun of all the websites out there with fancy formatting and styles, but no significant content. I wasn’t sure, though.

I created an account, anyway, hoping to get some info that way. It didn’t help.

To get back on track, the banners are looking pretty cool, especially the Dave Tate one. You kill time creatively.

[quote]Stuey wrote:

Who is that in the EliteFTS one? absolute beast.[/quote]

It’s PWO on Bench night… I blame Spike.

Dont quit your day job and stay out of my profession!

[quote]Stuey wrote:

Who is that in the EliteFTS one? absolute beast.[/quote]

Dave Tate I think.

[quote]PGA200X wrote:
Dont quit your day job and stay out of my profession![/quote]

Your profession is “copy, resize and paste”? No wonder you have time for golf.

[quote]4est wrote:
PGA200X wrote:
Dont quit your day job and stay out of my profession!

Your profession is “copy, resize and paste”? Now wonder you have time for golf.[/quote]

Yeah, thats what I’ve reduced it to. I’ve been doing this shit for waaaaaay tooo long (17 years) and it bores the shit out of me. I do actually garner some pleasure from chopping T-Nation photos though!