Weather and Lifting?

so im just wondering how much the weather has to do with the way people train and eat… ive noticed that as it gets hotter outside i dont want to eat as much as before it is also very draining to lift in 100+ degree weather…

how should i prepare myself differently to adapt to the weather changes… i know lifting earlier will make a difference but due to my current schedule its difficult to get proper sleep and be up early enough to “beat the heat”… what would be some things i could do?

does any one else have these troubles…

I love the training in the heat makes my old achein ass smooth as Butta. Diet i aloways have to bump it up in the hat of summer

Phill

[quote]Phill wrote:
I love the training in the heat makes my old achein ass smooth as Butta. Diet i aloways have to bump it up in the hat of summer

Phill[/quote]

I agree. It really makes you feel like you are getting that extra something in. I love the heat.

I must say training in 70 degrees , inside with no humidity is the best. When i had a mini gym in the basement, i trained in 50 degrees(over the winter) up to 95 degrees when it was 110 degrees in NJ. Neither was pleasant , but at least the hotter temperature kept me loose.